U2 Interview (from The Edge 102.1 FM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that was cool. Seal noises?

Sometimes when im in the grocery store and its really crowded, like big fat ladies with 5 kids stopping in the aisle and blocking the way, or little old ladies in front of you that look at every single product in the store, that kind of crowded. Anyway, what was i saying, oh yeah. Sometimes when im in a crowded grocery store and people wont get out of my way, i will bark like a dog, a rabid dog. Loud and growl, foaming at the mouth. This will part the red sea and people will get the heck out of my way. So Bono makes a seal noise, im wondering if i should try that next time instead of the rabid dog?

thanks, that was great, though the interviewer sounds like a doofus!
i liked the part where bono talks about how both canadians and irish always say that everyone's canadian/irish. they talked about michael franti and bono asked if franti was canadian ('no') and say "you (canadians) can't have him", and then someone in the background (i think it was adam) said, 'maybe he's irish' - that was hilarious. and by the way, i just googled michael franti and it seems that he apparently IS partly irish:

BBC - Music - Michael Franti & Spearhead

funny that :)

Back
Top Bottom