U2 at Elvis Costello's Spectacle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's voice is amazing. I love Stay and especially Two Shots ... his voice is perfect for this tune. Love these intimate settings :love:

I have to agree, I was blown away by Bono's voice on Stay and Two Shots... simply sublime. Would you even have imagined during the Popmart and (parts of) the Elevation tours that his voice could sound this good again.

And as well, as I was watching Stay I had a weird sort of vision of Bono and Edge in 15-20 years time, playing an intimate show somewhere; older, greyer, possibly fatter!, but still having that incredible magic between them that is present here. I really do think that Bono will have an amazing 'later life' in this kind of crooning on a smaller stage once U2 have called it quits.

Two shots is amazing. I never thought I'd hear that one again. Bono's voice is perfect for the song. I love to hear him croone. I wish they'd show the rest of the performances as well. I love that sense of intimacy from Stay and Two Shots, the rest is good, too. :up:

Back
Top Bottom