Post Instances In Which You Perceive Thievery At The Expense Of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
...just so we never have to have another thread like this, although I'm fairly certain that anyone who would make one those is incapable of understanding what the title is trying to communicate.

0:33:

YouTube - Misunderstanding - Genesis

Playing musical instruments on the back of a truck? That's a paddlin'.

...just so we never have to have another thread like this, although I'm fairly certain that anyone who would make one those is incapable of understanding what the title is trying to communicate.

0:33:

YouTube - Misunderstanding - Genesis

Playing musical instruments on the back of a truck? That's a paddlin'.

So let me get this straight. Exactly who gets paddled in this scenario, and who metes out said paddling?

%2B%2B%2BLady+Gaga+Monster+Ball+Tour+Bell+Centre+Monteal+opening+night+11-27-09+photo+crowd.jpg

lady gaga wants to run, she wants to hide, she wants to tear down the walls.....

I AM GOING TO DESTROY THEIR TIME MACHINE (uh, I mean submarine). :mad:

Oh God, I think I'm going to be sick. I don't know if you all have heard of this semi-obscure band called The Cure or not, but...Oh God:

Original 1981 release

1. "The Holy Hour" – 4:25
  2. "Primary" – 3:35
  3. "Other Voices" – 4:28
  4. "All Cats Are Grey" – 5:28
  5. "The Funeral Party" – 4:14
  6. "Doubt" – 3:11
  7. "The Drowning Man" – 4:50
  8. "Faith" – 6:43

Too bad we can't sue them because they've reproduced everywhere. The little shits.

While exchanging pleasantries with a cashier at my local grocery store, he said to me, "It's a beautiful day!"

I punched him in the face and ran away sobbing. Why can't people just leave Bono alone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom