New Lithographs on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kennerado

Refugee
Looks like they have made some new ones to go with the remastered albums.

U2T44395.jpg

U2T44396.jpg

U2T44397.jpg

I couldn't resist, I had to get the Boy one.

They all look so young, especially in the first two. Of course they were...weren't Edge and Larry still teenagers then?

Whoa... for some reason, the War one looks more like UF-era U2 than War-era U2 to me... especially Bono...

They all look so young, especially in the first two. Of course they were...weren't Edge and Larry still teenagers then?

Yes, Edge and Larry were still teenagers in the Boy pic (hard to believe they were that young), and yes for Larry in the October one, the October one was probably taken right before or right after Edge's 20th. I like the October litho the best too.

Is Larry holding a cane?!

BIG PIMPING.

Also, they're selling No Line merchandise but they don't even have the site redesigned yet.

Fucking amateurs.

Is Larry holding a cane?!

BIG PIMPING.

Also, they're selling No Line merchandise but they don't even have the site redesigned yet.

Fucking amateurs.

Yeah the latest word there says the redesign will come "just in time for the release of No Line On The Horizon."

And someone posted what Larry's supposedly holding. I'll quote: "it is a shillelagh, and was used as a weapon. It's considered a symbol of Irish culture nowadays."

I don't know for sure, it's just what someone pointed out.

You can see it better here.

nlothsinglesboxsetmv6.jpg

Why isn't this in the album forum? :scratch:

Anyway, I like these a lot. Does anyone know if they will also be in the book that comes with the Box Set?

I especially love the blue colored one, beautiful. :drool:

Isn't that happening on the MySpace site?

Cuz I don't see anything on the official one.

No it's a link on the 'Site Highlights'. It wasn't directing me to MySpace - but I can't be 100% sure either.

It crashed my Safari so it doesn't play!.

Yes, I did have a chuckle to myself we I choose 'Force Quit'. I reckon U2 have done that on purpose!!

It's on the first page of u2.com as long as you're signed in, and the links for the player would come up but didn't play. But now the links won't even come up for me.

Update: it's a u2.com media player where you can choose any of the 11 songs.

Sidepoint: are the - signs suppose to be on the cover or not? The media player isn't showing them???

I think we still don't know. But they are not on the cover that came with the purchased download from Universal Australia (Get Music)

Maybe they're still working on it and it will be available to everyone, it doesn't seem to be working at all right now, at least for me.

Back
Top Bottom