Likelihood of hooking up at a U2 concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sex due to U2 would not suprise me.....people hook up at concerts all of the time.....
I wonder if any one has married some one they met through interference??? I met my husband through a forum for the CCM band Caedmons Call years ago when it was unpopular to do so in the early stages of the internet.....2 kids and 12 years later.......
:applaud:

sex due to U2 would not suprise me.....people hook up at concerts all of the time.....
I wonder if any one has married some one they met through interference??? I met my husband through a forum for the CCM band Caedmons Call years ago when it was unpopular to do so in the early stages of the internet.....2 kids and 12 years later.......
:applaud:
Actually quite a lot of people hooked up here. Well more than I expected! :lol:

Your odds are inversely proportional to your standards.

Exactly, although in my case, since I'm AWESOME, my standards are very high and I hook up with quite a few women that meet those standards.

I'll never forget the Elevation tour show at MSG in 2001. I was standing in the VIP section sipping some wine after PJ (we're on a first name basis after what happened the night before. I didn't get her last name) finished her set. Then this cute redhead wearing an Unforgettable Fire t-shirt caught my attention in the first row of the stands. So, naturally, I went to her and introduced myself as a close friend of Larry Mullen Jr. (he was my wingman during the Joshua Tree tour. Adam was there, too, but not always).

Anyway, I don't want to bore you with details, but the redhead and I sneaked into the Knicks locker room and, well, let's just say she had her "moment of surrender" quite a while later.

It was legen......wait for it.....dary!

And for the record, I've hooked up at other concerts, too. Motley Crue shows are like shooting fish in a barrell, FYI. WHAT UP! *hi five*

Exactly, although in my case, since I'm AWESOME, my standards are very high and I hook up with quite a few women that meet those standards.

I'll never forget the Elevation tour show at MSG in 2001. I was standing in the VIP section sipping some wine after PJ (we're on a first name basis after what happened the night before. I didn't get her last name) finished her set. Then this cute redhead wearing an Unforgettable Fire t-shirt caught my attention in the first row of the stands. So, naturally, I went to her and introduced myself as a close friend of Larry Mullen Jr. (he was my wingman during the Joshua Tree tour. Adam was there, too, but not always).

Anyway, I don't want to bore you with details, but the redhead and I sneaked into the Knicks locker room and, well, let's just say she had her "moment of surrender" quite a while later.

And for the record, I've hooked up at other concerts, too. Motley Crue shows are like shooting fish in a barrell, FYI. WHAT UP! *hi five*

:love: Barney!

Just a thought... has anyone ever had a one night stand meeting another fan @ a U2 concert? :hmm:
Wait you're a guy, right?

Imagine you DO hook up with someone you meet at a U2 concert, you wake up in the hotel room the next day, and Adam walks out of the bathroom with his big purple willy.

How would you feel then?

Post of the year...

95InternetHigh-Five.jpg

It's possible.

But if you end up getting married, it would be a shitty story to tell your kids.

"Mommy, Daddy, how did you guys meet?"

"Well, kids, we met at a U2 concert, but they didn't even play NLOTH!"
ROFLMAO.jpg

As many people mentioned above, anything can happen and it would be even better because both people would have a common interest already established within the relationship - which is important in any kind of human relationship.

So people hooking up would explain U2's "lift-off"/playing Elevation on a nightly basis ?

Who needs a U2 concert? The sheer amount of hookups from this forum alone is over whelming. :wink:

maybe it's one of those "when on hawkmoon, do what hawkmooners do" kinda thing
they're a kinky bunch

I will never hook up at a U2 concert because of two things: I am physically ugly and I don't make enough money. I am a total loser, but that is besides the point.

i'm trying to think of the right emoticon for this.

The closest I've personally come was dancing a bit with a girl, getting her number only to have her get pissed at me and move on to another guy because I was more interested in the fact that they were playing an unbelievably awesome version of "In God's Country." Not to worry, though, she wasn't just some hot girl at the bar who came to drink and get picked up, she was a fan. She was legitimately pissed at my reaction and said "I could see if it was Bad or Out of Control, but don't ignore me for a mediocre song." I would consider not loving IGC as a deal breaker anyway, so its not like she broke my heart or anything.

Wait....that is a true story, but it happened at a bar in Boston a couple months back when I was seeing The Joshua Tree, a great local tribute band.

It's possible.

But if you end up getting married, it would be a shitty story to tell your kids.

"Mommy, Daddy, how did you guys meet?"

"Well, kids, we met at a U2 concert, but they didn't even play NLOTH!"

you just asked someone on the internet whether they're desperate for sex.

So people hooking up would explain U2's "lift-off"/playing Elevation on a nightly basis ?

I love this thread so much. So, so much.
:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom