Interference.com has existed since 1980. Hypothetical.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oregoropa

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
- what would be our most outrageous reactions to new U2 material?

- Would setlist threads be bitching about too much 11 O'Clock Tick Tock?

- Funny threads like 'Who shot JR?' And 'Mili Vinili lip sync'

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Too much rawk on the War album. The Edge really seems like he's on autopilot.

There would be complaints about static setlists.

I'd be complaining about their concerts from '83 onwards being too short. 90 minutes is a bit pathetic. It got a bit better during the JT tour though.

I feel like both TUF and AB would have resulted in meltdowns.

Is this new album really a U2 album? They didn't even put their name on it

Maybe people would actually stop idolising ZooTV on one hand but complaining about static setlists in 360 or I+e on the other.

ZooTv was great, but more fool you if you bought tickets for consecutive nights

'The Unforgettable Fire' is boring compared to their last album. I can't see any good singles coming from it. That's what happens I guess when you record it in a castle.

'The Unforgettable Fire' is boring compared to their last album. I can't see any good singles coming from it. That's what happens I guess when you record it in a castle.

"Brian Eno has ruined U2!!!!11!!!1111!!" (and then three years later "Y'know, I always thought that Eno fellow would be a positive influence...").

People act like AB was universally accepted by U2 fans in here, but there would have been a huge rift in here if interference were around. There was a lot of "U2 sold out", "they're no longer Christian", and "omg they're not even rock anymore".

Bono has sold his soul to Lucifer and now he dresses up as him on stage!

Larry and Adam are quitting U2 and are joining REM. U2 is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did this forum actually begin, anyway? I joined in February of 2001, and I know I lurked here some in 2000, probably found it by scouring the internet for information on the upcoming release of ATYCLB.

1996 I thought? Late 96. If I recall, discotheque actually leaked here?

I don't think the forum aspect of this site got started until 1999 though because from my minimal digging of the web archives I didn't see anything that resembled blue crack until 1999.

Those were the days. I got online in June of 1996. I had AOL and browsed around the AOL "channels" as they were called back then, until someone informed me about Netscape navigator and venturing outside of AOL to look at this thing called the World Wide Web.

AOL and Netscape. Two things that are do quintessentially the 90s. So much so that, despite having all of the opportunity to become the world's biggest thing, they decided to stay in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom