Final Results: Rate the Song Series, 2011-2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great effort to compile all this data. Bit surprised by some placings. Not been here long enough yet to be unsurprised by the fact that a lot of folks here obv. started getting into U2 about the same time I started getting out of them, if you see what I mean. :hmm:

They sure do have a lot of great songs. Seeing a list of all their tunes further convinces me they're under-rated as songwriters.

Thanks so much for all of these stats and polls, Digi! Had alot of fun discovering U2 music that I haven't heard before, as well as determining my favorite songs and albums. :up:

cool....thanks!

though City of blinding lights before Please, Moment of Surrender, Mofo and Acrobat makes me think that some of us were very influenced by the latest 360 Tour.....

Mensa awaits you!

Funny that you are making a joke out of my intelligence. Would you like a link to my university marks? The joke is on you. I was higher than the top 98th percentile.

It isn't surprising that the 2 of you act this way. It is to be expected at this point.

I think what happened there is that I (foolishly) stated that I thought the song was merely quite good, as opposed to the all-time musical orgasm, and thence started a rush of Interference posters madly trying to out-do each other in a bid to defy me and express their undying devotion to a rather little-known and vaguely forgettable U2 song.

There's Interference for ya -- bald men fighting over a comb.

You have a lot of mirrors in your house?

;)

hahaha

Funny that you are making a joke out of my intelligence. Would you like a link to my university marks? The joke is on you. I was higher than the top 98th percentile.

It isn't surprising that the 2 of you act this way. It is to be expected at this point.

Ugh.

I didn't say anything about your intelligence, or even direct a comment your way. I just thought a quip someone else made was a funny comeback in general, it had nothing to do with you. So don't drag me into it.

So yeah, an apology from you for smearing me in your comment above would be nice. Though I won't hold my breath on that.

Mensa awaits you!

Ugh.

I didn't say anything about your intelligence, or even direct a comment your way. I just thought a quip someone else made was a funny comeback in general, it had nothing to do with you. So don't drag me into it.

So yeah, an apology from you for smearing me in your comment above would be nice. Though I won't hold my breath on that.

What's wrong, Nick? Ryancoke was responding to The Panther, not you.

Obviously the only reason Streets won is because I gave it a nine instead of a ten and that infuriated everyone.

Nick, technically you asked for an apology from someone who did not direct their comment at you. This will penalize your Interference account by adding 5,000 to your post count, making it more difficult for you to smear other forum members by pointing out their high post counts.

Nick, technically you asked for an apology from someone who did not direct their comment at you. This will penalize your Interference account by adding 5,000 to your post count, making it more difficult for you to smear other forum members by pointing out their high post counts.
:lol:

Ugh.

Hello? I wasn't even talking to you. Although, with your delusions of grandeur, I guess you think every post I make refers to you. You quoted an insult that was directed my way. However, when I refer to you 2, yes, that is directed at you. The both of you seem to like insulting the opinions of others. I was defending myself.

Can we add 5 000 points to mine? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom