Children Of The Revolution..?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnCatKatie

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
R-150-810432-1161110600.jpeg

I downloaded the album Children of the Revolution online because there was absolutely no way I could find a CD version...do any of you know how to get the CD? and is the quality of the sound not that great? I'm not sure if mine is just a flawed copy or something.

I do love the album, though. It got me to liking 'J. Swallow' and the early versions of the songs from 'Boy' that aren't cringe-worthy are interesting. 'The Dream Is Over' is probably my favorite track on the whole thing.

I don't think it's bootleg...it has 3 discs or something, basically all of 'Boy' but live and performed earlier, a few more B-sides from then to October, and some from when they were in high school. All have kind of odd sound quality, but I...think?...that's just the way they are...

Definitely not officially released material, I've never even heard of it. Besides, Children of the Revolution is a Moulin Rouge song performed by Bono. ;) Which was made a 'few' years after these tracks were recorded.

I don't think it's bootleg...it has 3 discs or something, basically all of 'Boy' but live and performed earlier, a few more B-sides from then to October, and some from when they were in high school. All have kind of odd sound quality, but I...think?...that's just the way they are...

It is a bootleg, not official material. Some underground label just picked some boots from their earlier recording sessions/show and compilated them together to look like a rarities album. But no, this is just a fancy bootleg, but a bootleg still.

Hmm, ok. I didn't know that ;) Probably explains why the quality's so terrible

I've heard the Moulin Rouge one...definitely a few years after :D

Back
Top Bottom