Bono's hair looking really thin in a recent picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes it could be much worse, he could have the Tom Brady greased up fauxhawk. Maybe someone will make a wig like that and Bono could wear one.

TomBradyHair.jpg

He looks like David Beckham

He looks like David Beckham

I don't think even David Beckham would wear that hair.

The face looks purdy. The hair looks like an ass clown. Like Flock Of Seagulls meets Cameron Diaz in Something About Mary meets the receptionist at my hair salon. So be careful what you say about Bono's hair, cause you never know how bad the alternative could be.

At this point, we really need an entire section for "Bono's looking really fat and bald and old all the time why don't U2 act more like Radiohead I'm going to compare U2 to Rush because Get On Your Boots wasn't a good single and have I mentioned No Line On The Horizon flopped because it did" threads.

At this point, we really need an entire section for "Bono's looking really fat and bald and old all the time why don't U2 act more like Radiohead I'm going to compare U2 to Rush because Get On Your Boots wasn't a good single and have I mentioned No Line On The Horizon flopped because it did" threads.

That would be a highly populated area. THough, then again, no I doubt it would. Because most people who put up those threads don't want people to agree with them, they're just stirring shite...

What would happen if you put a bunch of trolls in the same room? :hmm:

You've come to the right place! :hyper:

Hey guys, not sure if anyone else realized this, but GOYB really sounds the same as Vertigo and Elevation. Can't believe they're just rehashing old songs like that!

I just got a presale code for Rush from LiveNation.

GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah:

Back
Top Bottom