ATYCLB 20th Anniversary Box Set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually cancelled my pre-order Vinyl box set a few days ago. Can't justify it. We have everything and I already own the vinyl reissue.

I'm the same... I keep coming close to ordering but can't justify it. Is this a super-limited release or are chances it might start to show up discounted on Amazon months down the line?

41WTxwA2QbL.jpg

Gave in and ordered the cd boxset. This band do literally have me by the balls. They could release anything and I’d buy it [emoji2]

Was interested in maybe ordering the vinyl set till I saw 4 of the vinyls are just remixes with 2 songs on each side??? Thats pretty lazy of them. At least put another concert on the vinyl set for $260

It’s out on Apple Music in Australia. Everything but three of the five new remixes that is...

The walk on, IALA and WILATW remixes are greyed out and unavailable to stream.

Am listening to the whole thing just now on Apple Music, its the same in the UK, a few of the new remixes are unavailable.

I will also still not apologise for loving When I Look At The World.

I love that song.

Last edited:
WILATW is one of the most underrated U2 songs ever.

It approaches the line of cringey cheese, but stays on the right side of it to be a joyful explosion of warm feelings

Yeah, I'm still surprised it was only played once (?) on the tour. Was it just a snippet actually... I'm sure its on a bootleg I have.

I think it could have been a decent choice for a single too and could lend itself quite well to a decent remix.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm still surprised it was only played once (?) on the tour. Was it just a snippet actually... I'm sure its on a bootleg I have.

I think it could have been a decent choice for a single too and could lend itself quite well to a decent remix.
I want to say it was a snippet in Kansas City, maybe attached to Bad. But I'm too lazy to look it up and could be wayyyyyy off

Elevation
Beautiful Day
Until The End Of The World
Mysterious Ways
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
Kite
Gone
New York
I Will Follow,
Sunday Bloody Sunday,
In A Little While
Desire
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Bad
Where The Streets Have No Name
Pride

Encore
Bullet The Blue Sky
With Or Without You
The Fly

Second Encore
***When I Look At The World****
One
Walk On

This should have been the songs placement for WILATW

Going way back when ATYCLB came out, WILATW was given away thru Amazon before the album release. Amazon was probably just worth a few million then

It was in Kansas City and it was attached to Bad, but I would call it more than a snippet and less than a proper performance.

Ha, i was right. It's a little more than a snippet though... He sings the first two verses. We'll need axver's official ruling here.

Its like:
Bono, full song
Edge, Snippet within Bad.
Adam doesn't care.
Deciding vote goes to Larry and he's just not on board.

Had Edge actually played some of the WILATW guitar chords instead of just playing Bad, could basically have counted as a full song.

The only 'new' content, the remixes are...well ...complete trash!!! My favourite song, WILATW, is completely destroyed here. I was hoping the remix would have been more like an extended version of the original. Almost every sound that makes the song great has disappeared. Bono's beautiful vocals remain, but sounds very dull with the wrong music in the background. How to ruin a song completely.....thanks Picanto remixes.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom