You've heard GET ON YOUR BOOTS? - Post all thoughts, reviews, discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pardon me, can you say that a little louder

i think i blew my ear drum :wink:

OK so this song is definitely growing, loving loving loving this track, it will create chaos at a U2 concert, first time eva

Non-pandering U2 is back. thank $%#$%^ god.

This song is great with a sexy groove. Long time no see U2 :)

My headphones!!!!!!!

Edge set fire on my headphones!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG

On the first listen I didn't know what to really think about it. It was a kind of WTFU2 moment, but less like hearing The Fly, more like Discotheque. But now i'm just starting to love it, love the LET ME IN THE SOUND part. You gotta say one thing - the song is bloody well produced, everything is right, just like should be.

On the edge of my seat for this song, but I also love this slow dramatic track they're playing for the second time. Anyone know what it is?

If you do the power search on itunes type "Get On Your Boots" in the song field as well as "U2" in the artist field then click search.

many thanks to the person who emailed me the link- my outlook has keeled over so can't say thanks in person right now

as for the song- first time round I was a bit huh- what's this....but oh yeah this is a good little tune- kind of a mix between Vertigo and Fast Cars

I see it... search it and I find it. IN 128K mode at least.

This must be the craziest song they ever have done :) My thoughts around this one is just when I heard Vertigo for the first time I liked it but after every listning it growed on me and now Vertigo is one of my live favorites :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom