Yet Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola! If anybody knows a selling pair of Mikli 3214, just let me know. Those are the ones I want to reacquire so badly. I am naked without those on stage! Merci!

:wink: Just thought you guys might like to know, all this time you've been doin' it wrong!

BonoupsidedownshadesTEDLongBeachCA2-26-2013.png

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Bono needs some new eyewear styling so desperately he's resorted to turning the old ones upside down.

Someone help this dude out! :wink:

Hi Everyone.
i have a pair of Alain mikli 3214 COL 13109 (orange) , i want trade this pair with another alain mikli pair . 3244 black temples and frame with orange lenses.. anyone are interested?
if you want i'll send you a PM with the alain mikli pic. ;)

KGrHqNqUFEECTVuNtBRKiwTewQQ60_3_zpsc3cd9c8c.jpg
[/IMG]

I still have for sale this ultra rare pair of 519 Bvlgaris with black temples and an extra pair of blue temples. Of course with original case and original cloth.
I tried to sell them on ebay but unfortunately the highest bidder refused to pay (winning bid was $710).
Send me your serious offers to julian.hoeller@gmx.at

:wave:

Hey! The glasses at 2:50-3:05 or so, the orange ones...these are Bono glasses?

I actually have a pair of Diesels almost identical that I've had for a decade at least (but imo nicer) but I never considered them ones that he wore! Crazy!

Do you have a pic of him wearing these? Maybe I'm just getting old and my memory is slippin'

Hi ! The sunglassess are ROMEO GIGLI 227/s
bronze /orange lenses very rare sunglasses wore by Bono in occasion of pre elevation tour gigs in New York during the Irving Plaza gig!
:sexywink:
IrvingPlaza12-5-2000.jpg

Zoomania do you have an alain mikli 3244 col orange black ???
i've seen you searching 3214 13109 orange model.

Bono wore another model, not Romeo Gigli 227. There are some differences: distances between rim and lenses up on the nose area, curvature of the lenses, "screws" on the temples etc.
Gigli_comparison_zps19390d29.jpg

I think there are 2 models!
in video live Irving Plaza i'm pretty sure there is 227/s
i saw the video for a long time in a few days!
;)

Hi shadeholiccollectors! :hyper: I have for SALE or TRADE mega rare BVLGARI 519 dark green!!!:drool:. They are in a perfect condition, only in the near of the nose area they are a very very little and not deep (only on surface) 1,5 mm crack. Difficult to visible and no problem when wearing sunglasses. To trade I´m looking for:
Bvlgari 519 flash grey
Bvlgari 519 citrus
Bvlgari 519 brown
Bvlgari 519 light purple/black temples
Bvlgari 611 purple
Bvlgari 611 emerald green
Alain Mikli 3214
E-mail me when you interested to trade of buy (only serious offers): mboltiziar@ukf.sk

Have a nice week my friends!:wave:

Bvlgari_519_zps07568f00.jpg

I'm selling my Mikli 3214 orange. Mint condition with original case. Looking to trade for a pair of Bvlgari 611 plus cash or just sell them for the right price. PM me if interested. Thx!

...and I am thinking of selling my Rose Bvlgari 519 sunglasses as well. I would prefer to sell the Mikli 3214 Orange and Bvlgari 519 Rose as a COMBO. I will listen to offers if anyone is interested. Pls PM me. Thanks!

For sale: Cutler & Gross 0276 white + black temples. Mint condition. May be some collector needs only grey lenses in a mint condition or black temples with written of the code and company for exchanging to his CG 0276 black model which already has in collection, PM or e-mail me mboltiziar@ukf.sk if interested. :wave:

DSC_5439_zpsb84b44f9.jpg

The Mikli 3214 Orange are sold. Still selling the Bvlgari Rose 519 with original case for the right price. PM me offers. Thx!

Thanks for the generous offers for the Rose 519, but does anyone want to trade a pair of Mikli 3214 (not Orange or Tortoise) for a pair of Rose Bvlgari 519?

If there is anybody out there who's interested in a pair of (rather inexpensive) Bvlgari 549, please send me a PM.
They have chrome arms and gradient grey lenses, which have a hint of purple.
They are in a 9.5 out of 10 condition.

Last week our dear friend Lio has a birthday!!! Congratulations !!!!! I wish you good health, good luck in life and too many new sunglasses in your awesome collection! :wave: We like you! :hug:

Hi everybody. I´m looking for to buy this following sunglasses (only in a mint condition) :hmm::
Bvlgari 519 flash grey
Bvlgari 519 citrus
Bvlgari 519 brown
Bvlgari 519 light purple/black temples
Bvlgari 611 purple
Bvlgari 611 emerald green
Alain Mikli 3214 (except orange, blue and brown color)

I will pay best price! :up:

E-mail me: mboltiziar@ukf.sk

Have a nice sunday my friends!:wave:

I'm asking again, has anyone dealt with or sold anythng to an ebay user named dj-awesome? If so, the member here who has will get a nice discount on a pair of sunglasses.

I'm asking again, has anyone dealt with or sold anythng to an ebay user named dj-awesome? If so, the member here who has will get a nice discount on a pair of sunglasses.

Hi!!, yes....he messages me every time I list on eBay.

The Mikli 3214 Orange are sold. Still selling the Bvlgari Rose 519 with original case for the right price. PM me offers. Thx!

Are these bvlgari rose 519 the ones posted on ebay with cracks for like $900 last time I looked or a different pair ? Please inform as looking for this style and color. :hmm::applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom