Yet Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1397059_263280367130085_185775531_o_zps342c20e9.jpg

Up date :
- Sold : Miu Miu 51C, BV 611, BV 8025, EA Dark Blue, RG 191 Green, Cutler & Gross 0276, RG 226 Orange
- on trade : D&G 2138 both pairs
- available : RG 191 Red & Blue, RG 226 Brown, black Flys n5 clear lenses, Mikli 3214 Orange, EA 9477 (2 models)...

Last minute, the buyer of the C&G did not finally bought them. So they are available and in mint conditions. Still available too : D&G 2138 both pairs, RG 191 Blue and Red, RG 226 Brown, Mikli 3214 Orange, Black Flys n°5 Clear lenses...

I've got two pair of the EA 9592, one in the rose color, another brown lenses with gold color for the metal bits. Pretty much mint condition despite having been worn quite a bit back when I first got them in '09. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in either pair and give me a price.

Bono is wearing new sunglasses in "INVISIBLE" new video what model is and brand?:hug::D Thanx for information:applaud:

Question is not on the aviator but on the other model he's wearing. Take a look @ the making of invisible...

Yes I saw the making of and the fact that there are another pair he wore on them - and also wore during the sea-side shoot in Ireland. But the poster's question didn't say the "Making of" at all, they said the video for Invisible. He's only wearing the aviators in the video for Invisible, proper.

And the subsequent poster also commented about the aviators in direct response to that question.

I haven't received word on the other ones in the making of, still pending but will keep you posted.

Yes I saw the making of and the fact that there are another pair he wore on them - and also wore during the sea-side shoot in Ireland. But the poster's question didn't say the "Making of" at all, they said the video for Invisible. He's only wearing the aviators in the video for Invisible, proper.

And the subsequent poster also commented about the aviators in direct response to that question.

I haven't received word on the other ones in the making of, still pending but will keep you posted.

These new ones look great on Bman In this making of...

Very close. As I mentioned I was told though, I think the arms are custom. Doubt Bono would wear an arm with a black stripe thru it...and certainly none of the models he has worn of these aviators so far seem to have the stripe..

"Bono salue un photographe avec George Clooney et son ami Rande Gerber en balade en mer sur la côte d'Azur, à la villa d'Eze, le 19 août 2013"

1456531_340039759469513_1017373972_n.jpg

960116_340039776136178_1778007742_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom