Yet Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my all dear and kind friends :hug:. I´d like to wish you Merry Christmas :wave:! Martin B.

So, my latest additions :love::

last_additions_11_2012_zpseccde16f.jpg

Martin, I'm jealous and happy for you at the same time : D Nice collection though, you're a good guy!

Hi there.
I am interested for the Emporio Armani 9285 with pink shades.
Are they in good condition or are they any damages. If you can send me more details and price including shipping to germany that would be nice.
Thank you.

I may break up the collection if folks are interested in individual pieces. Let me know.

Hey all,

I am selling a brand new pair of Alain Mikli 3244 Tortoise sunglasses? Or I can possibly do a trade for them too. PM me if interested.

Last chance to get mega rare model "holy grail" Giorgio Armani 1535 ruby :drool:!!! I´m looking for to trade them to another pair of BV 519 blue with black arms, BV 611 purple/rose, BV 611 emerald green, Alain Mikli 3214 or + I can pay some extra cash or + offer another models (see my previous reply) I have got some offers, but finally I´d like to ask on this forum for the last one. Have a nice weekend! Martin :wave:

Giorgio_Armani_1535_zps2e61a53a.jpg

Anybody interested in a trade to my yellow Alain Mikli´s 3244mod. in mint conition? Pictures via E-mail!
I would trade to Bvlgari 611, 610 or 519 mod. Prefered colours blue or rose!
Send me a PM or Email: julian.hoeller@gmx.at

C U :wave:

Hi fellas!
Yesterday evening I was robbed, and all of my shades are gone! Please let me know if you find some of them online! Merci! lemonvox007 @ gmail.com

577688_10150824560390275_1589578265_n.jpg

ohhh noooooooo :ohmy:. I´m very sorry for this situation my friend :sad:. We are with you. Of course, I will let you know immediatelly If I find some of them online. Don´t worry. Martin

Dude, that's terrible! ALL of them are gone??? You had a terrific collection and so sad to hear that they were all stolen.

Today is a birthday for an awesome, kind and gentle guy - Mathieu (lobovox). We wish you all the best our dear friend!!! Enjoy! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

P.S. Also thank you very much for all what you do for us, especially for our Bono shades collections! :hug:

Today is a birthday for an awesome, kind and gentle guy - Mathieu (lobovox). We wish you all the best our dear friend!!! Enjoy! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

P.S. Also thank you very much for all what you do for us, especially for our Bono shades collections! :hug:

That's a nice message. Thank you Martin and Bobby. You two think about my birthday yesterday. I do appreciate a lot your messages. All the best my friends.:wave::wave::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom