who's gonna DESCRIBE your wild horses. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vivalapopedge said:
^^I cox for the middle school kids...........when they're really desperate :lol: I'm good at steering, but not so good at encouraging, I get so wrapped up in the steering I forget about the kids :laugh: My younger sister is really good at coxing :up:

That's cool. :) Coxswains = :drool: I know a lot of rowers crack jokes about "sitting on their butt and making us haul them around" and all, but seriously, I have so much respect for them! :yes: :up:

And Kayla, I'm totally with you on Lola. :up: Great song! :wink:

^^^Sweet. :) I should technically be racing with the varsity crew this spring, since it will be my third semester, but the coaches agreed that since a) I haven't had any experience with spring races and b) the numbers just worked out that way, I'll be with the novice boat again. 2nd novice boat, actually, and we only have two, so I guess that says something about my rowing ability... :shrug: Eh, what can you do. Anyway, I'm almost always in the engine room because I'm one of the bigger girls on the team (although sometimes I think maybe it's not so much that I have power as it is that my technique isn't the greatest and 4 seat is where I can do the least damage :eek: ).

Kara, our bows and coxswains save their racing numbers too. :up: Good times!

^^Bye Kara! :hug: It's been great talking with you again, take care! :wave:

VGal: yeah, I guess rowing is kind of a preppy sport...lol, I never really thought about it like that, but you have a point. Although the people on my team here really don't fit the "prep" stereotype at all (which is fine with me, lol). :wink:

^ Gotcha. :)

:hmm: Now that I think about it, there's nothing wrong with preppy rower boys... :flirt: :mac: Oh, did I just say that? :shifty: :angel:

'k, I'm being an idiot now...I really should go and do readings for tomorrow's anthropology class. :banghead: Peace!

Back
Top Bottom