Where the album has a cover? [CONFIRMED]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'need to put an "/" in the last :

[IMG]URLofyourpic

Here it goes...

3198722212_14d87c3384.jpg

Didn't Adam say that they were getting away from black and white imagery and adding some colors?

That said, I like it well enough.

I like the simple sea picture, I like the versions with the text and the reflection, but I'd prefer it to have either the album title OR the band name OR - even better - no writing at all.

I hope they don't go for that red cover, it looks too much like UABRS. I like reduced colors, I'm not a fan of visual overkill on a album cover.

Didn't Adam say that they were getting away from black and white imagery and adding some colors?

That said, I like it well enough.

he did say that, at the same time he said they were trying to get away from all standing around wearing black tshirts.... as they all stood around wearing black tshirts!

personally i think it's a bit dullsville - it's a nice image but way too literal and I would have liked to see something a bit more colourful. I'm totally over monotone photos on album covers.
acceptable if not slightly disappointing if it turns out to be true

well in thin the cover is on the tv at the last vid from u2.com :ohmy:
at the right site.
what do u think?

edit:
yes, i am sure. that is the cover! how can i make a picture from it.
does anyone knows?

Yeah? I can't see any artwork there, it's just black with a reflection of an open window in the lower right corner of the television screen? Or did you mean the pile of paper lying on the sofa underneath it?

I like the idea that they're going back to a more iconic style but my problem is that it reminds me too much of this album cover for Nine Inch Nails' 'Ghosts' album.

nine_inch_nails_ghosts_1-4.jpg

Tomorrow we will have tracklist and cover.

The U2 logo will be:

U
-
-

Vertical, two lines between U and 2.

That's what u2valencia is saying just now.

Um, yeah. Already discussed. If you go to Google images and search "horizon", that image is on the second page.

Totally, totally fake.

Looks like Nolineonthehorizon.com is about to be activated. A few days ago that link sent me to a generic "this site has been registered by..." . Today, it's showing the text of the title...only that, but it means we are close to launch... I am guessing Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom