Where are you going for your vacation.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got back from Myrtle Beach (for senior week after I graduated) and then Virginia Beach with family. I think my next trip will be Chicago in July and then maybe New York City in August. We want to catch a concert in NYC. :D

I LOVE traveling.

My Hawaii trip is booked. :hyper: We'll be going for 16 days in December! :drool:

I'll be taking a week off in July to visit my family, and this will completely take care of my vacation time for the year. :D

Lila64 said:
Vegas in August. Gonna see LOVE. Want to hear about bonocomet's trip!

I'm in Vegas right now! LOVE was FANTASTIC! Did you ever get your tickets yet Lila? Seriously tho I can't imagine there is a bad seat in the house. Looking around the theatre I imagine it was great no matter where you sit. We brought my 2 daughters and their 2 friends (4 teens who are crazy for the Beatles) and my dad who was crazy for them during Beatlemania. He saw them live on their 1st trip to America, one of their 1st shows here... he said this show made him very nostalgic and brought it all back for him. We spent tonight on Fremont Street which made me very nostalgic for JT U2 especially with hubby singing ISHFWILF as we walked down Fremont. :lol:
It's been great. :wave:

I'll go home beginning of August but it won't be as nice as it should be. :(

We, that's me and some friends from Uni, are also planning on spending a week or so in Czechia, visiting Prague of course.

bonocomet said:

I'm in Vegas right now! LOVE was FANTASTIC! Did you ever get your tickets yet Lila? Seriously tho I can't imagine there is a bad seat in the house. Looking around the theatre I imagine it was great no matter where you sit. We brought my 2 daughters and their 2 friends (4 teens who are crazy for the Beatles) and my dad who was crazy for them during Beatlemania. He saw them live on their 1st trip to America, one of their 1st shows here... he said this show made him very nostalgic and brought it all back for him. We spent tonight on Fremont Street which made me very nostalgic for JT U2 especially with hubby singing ISHFWILF as we walked down Fremont. :lol:

icon_yipee.gif
icon_yipee.gif
icon_yipee.gif
Glad you're having fun. Yes, the hotel is booked and I think hubby bought show tickets. Probably going for some cheapies, as it looked like every seat should be good (except the limited view ones). :up:

Lila64 said:

icon_yipee.gif
icon_yipee.gif
icon_yipee.gif
Glad you're having fun. Yes, the hotel is booked and I think hubby bought show tickets. Probably going for some cheapies, as it looked like every seat should be good (except the limited view ones). :up:

Sitting up close enough to see the expressions on the performers faces is amazing, however I would also love to sit in the "cheapies" some time and see the "big picture" as well. I think that would be great too. I'm sure you'll have a great time! :)

bonocomet said:

....................... on Fremont Street which made me very nostalgic for JT U2 especially with hubby singing ISHFWILF as we walked down Fremont. :lol:

Good times.
:up:

Lila64 said:

icon_yipee.gif
icon_yipee.gif
icon_yipee.gif

We saw Love in November with cheapies and it was great!! I wouldn't want to be too close for that show.

I'm going to Cape Cod, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard in 6 weeks. Staying for 11 days total.

A friend of mine is getting married in Sri Lanka on Dec. 29, and I'm sorely tempted to go there and combine it with Thailand for a week or something. If not, then I'll go somewhere tropical next February.

Vincent Vega said:
I'll go home beginning of August but it won't be as nice as it should be. :(

We, that's me and some friends from Uni, are also planning on spending a week or so in Czechia, visiting Prague of course.

Hopefully it's not too bad for you :hug:

Im heading off to Chicago on July 22nd than the next day driving 3 hours to the Wisconsin Dells for a week with my guy :love:

Come September Im spending Labor Day weekend at the beach :drool:

Carlos and Thora you guys have room for an extra person to come along on your tropical getaways? :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Did you hit any of the major theme parks?

I hit the main park at Disney. I'd never been there.

It was hotter and more humid there in April then it is here now. :lol:

Justin24 said:
For You students or employees who are going to take a vacation real soon, what is your destination(s).

I will be traveling down to Colombia for a week to meet up with my cousin and Muggsy (of interference) and then 2 weeks in Guatemala.

I am going to DUUUUUUBLIN!!!!!!!!!!

and after that Berlin! :p

The family and I are flying to Kuala Lumpur, then to Borneo (where we're staying at a resort that's also part of an orangutan reserve, which will be amazing :happy: ) then flying to Singapore. We're off in less than a month now, I can't wait :hyper:

NYC then TO then Hawaii :drool::combust:

Not all in the same vacation, but all in the last half of the year at least :wink:

^

:sexywink:

Nothing like travel, is there? :wink:

<--- home in Tanzania, going to Zanzibar in the next couple of weeks, then back to the US in August then hopefully to NYC in October with Kaf.

:frequentflier:

Back
Top Bottom