When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict it to leak in the next 10 hours. Of course, Im always wrong:lol:

haha...i woke up...logged in into a warez forum and see "u2-no line on the horizon" was the thread. it was on top and a few messages responded. so i thought...that could it be now. the holy grail arrived. and then? it was just the b-side. fck. a few mins i checked back and it was renamed to "u2-no linge on the horizon (single version)"...ah..man...thats so dissappointing at all.

Is it me or after listening to all of the 30-sec clips continously...they are all starting to mesh into one song thats beginning to make sense?

I think a puppy is more likely to fall from the sky and onto your doorstep than for NLOTH to leak tomorrow.

It's raining puppies. :love:

I predict it to leak in the next 10 hours. Of course, Im always wrong:lol:

Then say it won't leak right now fuck dammit! :hyper::wink:

I'm genuinely astonished that this has not happened yet.

Oh yeah? And what do we have here?
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/october-adam-pictures-193198.html

Mmm hmm.

It's still 13 days until the album is released anywhere. I think you guys should accept the fact that it will probably be around a week at least until it leaks.

It's still 13 days until the album is released anywhere. I think you guys should accept the fact that it will probably be around a week at least until it leaks.

Bomb leaked 16 days before. Also, look on that diditleak site, it has leak dates and release dates for every leaked album they have, and most of them are weeks apart. Just saying.

I sincerely hope it doesn't leak until the 27th of Feb. I am curious to see how it would sell if downloads prior to the release date didn't have an impact on sales.

I doubt it will have much of an impact. Only we die hard fans are hanging out so badly for it, and I am pretty certain we all will buy at least one version of the album. I will buy the lot

looks like diditleak changed their colors...obviously getting ready for the big leak!! haha..
ahhh i want it already!!

While we are waiting I might add Australia is in big poop in the cricket.

At least Ive had beer while waiting.

What are the rest of u doing?

While we are waiting I might add Australia is in big poop in the cricket.

At least Ive had beer while waiting.

What are the rest of u doing?

trying myself to motivate for my daily work. but the only thing what i do is to look around for new reviews and for a leak. but my leak optimism goes down at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom