When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MySQL fatal error one means that the disk the website's database is hosted on simply ran out of space.
Because putting their leaked copy of NLOTH up made them go over their limit, amirite? :hyper:

nothing from my source. i think the bastard has a copy thats why he's been acting distant. damn! I need to work at a production house.
That sucks. Could you ask him for some impressions, at least? We need every tidbit we can get around these parts. :crazy:
Thanks for helping us out around here, BTW. We'd be going even more nuts if we didn't have you and your source. :wave:

It was just one report from last month, from u2france or some place like that. No one else reported it, and none of us know how accurate, if at all, it was. I'm just saying...since the date in that one report is the 15th, it would make sense...if they were to start streaming it right after reviewers got their copies, to counteract a leak.
That report was misinterpreted. It was a vague statement that info would be opened up or lifted on the 15th or 16th for the album. Everyone for some reason jumped to the conclusion it was u2.com streaming the album. I said at the time that it was likely the NDA being lifted. And Neil McCormick's article confirmed it when he said the embargo was being lifted on Monday (16th).

That report was misinterpreted. It was a vague statement that info would be opened up or lifted on the 15th or 16th for the album. Everyone for some reason jumped to the conclusion it was u2.com streaming the album. I said at the time that it was likely the NDA being lifted. And Neil McCormick's article confirmed it when he said the embargo was being lifted on Monday (16th).

How can "info will be opened up on the 15th" be misinterpreted as "info will be opened up AND U2.com will be streaming the album in its entirety on the 15th"? It's one thing to incorrectly translate something, it's quite another to either add in or omit an entire statement.

Where's the original article?

How can "info will be opened up on the 15th" be misinterpreted as "info will be opened up AND U2.com will be streaming the album in its entirety on the 15th"? It's one thing to incorrectly translate something, it's quite another to either add in or omit an entire statement.

Where's the original article?

this is the original article:
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5802740&postcount=372

Only after the Irish group put online on their official website, the new album available to the public we can disclose in detail its content, which can happen in 15, 20 days maximum.

From THAT people jumped to the conclusion that it would be streaming. Its a bad translation so I didn't buy it :reject:

Well, my eyes are actively bleeding from their sockets from staring at this monitor for so long, so I'm going to turn in. Night, everyone! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom