What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which shirt sold out?

I couldn't find the "Stand Up" shirt anywhere.

That U2 Jacket? Happy Halloween! :eek:

The red shirt with the white dripping = sign. At least it was all gone in my area - I didn't want to walk around the stadium looking for it elsewhere. We arrived late and there wasn't time to stand in line before U2 came on, so I had to look for it after the concert was over. By then it was gone, so I ended up ordering it online today. At least I had the 25% off coupon that I could use. Hopefully it won't take months to arrive!

:lol: It's definitely a Halloween jacket!

I saw someone in the pit wearing it before the Peas came on. The guy was a Pumpkin! :lol:

Hope you have luck at the online shop. Order one size larger is how I try to manage. After so many washing, the shirt is going to shrink no matter what. Even if it says "pre-shrunk."

I love that the concert shirts w/the city and dates are now $30 instead of the $40 at the venue!

I'm buying mine now with my 25% off coupon that I never used......now the sizing. These tshirts tend to run large don't they? Anyone know for sure w/the grey ones?? I hate when they are too long.

Anybody buy a fleece jacket? And if so... how is it? A waste of money? They sold out of the chicago one i thought but now they got them back in stock so i am not sure if i should buy or not.

Anybody buy a fleece jacket? And if so... how is it? A waste of money? They sold out of the chicago one i thought but now they got them back in stock so i am not sure if i should buy or not.
Here's some pics of the Dallas one. I think it's a fantastic deal compared to $40 for a t-shirt! I love it.

008.jpg

006.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

By the way, there's a U2 logo on the inside of the jacket too, right above the "hidden pocket":

004.jpg

Pretty cool if you ask me. I might get another. And you can't tell from my pictures, but all the little snap buttons have U2 logos on them too!

Seriously, you should get these. They're a steal for $65.

And while I'm taking pictures of my U2 stuff, did anyone else get the Infinity Is A Great Place To Start t-shirt? For some reason, I liked it. (Also got a few other shirts from my other concerts, the green dripping equals sign and the Chicago t-shirt.)

012.jpg

And while I'm taking pictures of my U2 stuff, did anyone else get the Infinity Is A Great Place To Start t-shirt? For some reason, I liked it. (Also got a few other shirts from my other concerts, the green dripping equals sign and the Chicago t-shirt.)

012.jpg

I saw it at Vegas and loved it, bought it there (took this photo), and wore mine to the Rose Bowl :drool:

bonoshirtmine-1.jpg

(it's a nice soft Edun shirt too)

I like the jackets. Those are nice. How does the sizing work on those? I might fit one of those into the tour budget next year.

The red shirt with the white dripping = sign. At least it was all gone in my area - I didn't want to walk around the stadium looking for it elsewhere. We arrived late and there wasn't time to stand in line before U2 came on, so I had to look for it after the concert was over. By then it was gone, so I ended up ordering it online today. At least I had the 25% off coupon that I could use. Hopefully it won't take months to arrive!

:lol: It's definitely a Halloween jacket!

I ordered the red one online and it arrived yesterday and it is small! For an adult woman's large, it looks like an adult woman's small. :crack:

I can't believe they don't have any jackets from the Landover gig to put on the store. :sad:

So you are saying that you got a medium but it fits like a large?:hmm:

Nic, don't know if this helps but I got a med in the grey venue shirt. I love the way it fits (shows that I have boobs w/o being too tight :lol: ). It's a good relaxed fit without looking sloppy. Keep in mind, they're all mens sizes.

Thanks for pointing that out. I figured it was either an oversight or it had just sold out. And I was wondering what the Vancouver jacket looked like after some people mentioned it's colors. Definitely appropriate for Halloween.

Washington:
U2T47160.jpg

Vancouver:
U2T47168.jpg

I think all of the unique jackets have now been posted in this thread. So the question now is, did they sell well enough to bring them back for next year? I'm afriad they might not have, which would be a shame since I think they're great.

Another question: if they do come back, what color will the Oakland jacket be? Silver and Black or Green and Yellow?

hey, guys. can you help a girl out? cause I might be losing my mind...

at the NY 1 show, I saw a tshirt that I loved, it was vintage style with a picture of Edge's guitar on it (the one from I Will Follow and Beautiful Day) and it said something to the effect of "Edge's Guitar Sounds, Established 1978." it was so cool! but I'd already planned to get the olive shirt with their faces on it and didn't want to buy two that day. so I figured I'd ask for the Edge shirt for Christmas, assuming it would be online.

the shirt isn't online. I don't actually remember seeing it in Boston and it doesn't appear in other pictures I've seen of tour merchandise. NY was my last show this leg, so I haven't been able to look for it again. am I insane? did I hallucinate? does this shirt not really exist? has anyone seen this shirt or know if it will be for sale online at some point?

in other strange news, the shirt I did get (the olive one) had a different design on the back then what they were showing on display and online. and the tour dates on the back of it END with the second NY show, which is really weird, none of the other american dates are listed.

The Edge's guitar shirt you describe with the Explorer does exist! Someone here posted a photo, might be in another thread though. Not all the shirts are available on the website, like the one I got in Vegas that says Infinity is a Great Place to Start and has Bono with his hands up. Now that this leg of the tour is over though we might see some of those shirts appear there so I'd keep watching.

Ah yes there it is below :D

^they sold that one in Amsterdam, loved it! So I bought it!:up:

I want to order some items from the U2.com store as Christmas gifts, but some of the t-shirts I want are only available in small, do they get more sizes in eventually for some stuff or am I out of luck? I want XL.

Also, does anyone know if I can use my 25% off coupon once or can it be used again. Cuz if I can use it twice, I'll go ahead and order a couple things now and just hope that more stuff is available in the next couple weeks. I know they are notorious for slow shipping, so I want to make sure I order early.

Any idea people?

Anyone know how to get your coupon back if you lost the email with it in? I just found out there's a Pop lemon t-shirt in the shop and even though the sizes aren't perfect I'd love to get it.

I want to order some items from the U2.com store as Christmas gifts, but some of the t-shirts I want are only available in small, do they get more sizes in eventually for some stuff or am I out of luck? I want XL.
Any idea people?

I ordered a jacket that was only listing one size available. When the rest of my order arrived (very quickly within a couple days I might add :ohmy: ) the jacket wasn't there so I called and was told it was on backorder. I asked OH if that's the case will the other sizes come in too? She said most likely not. If the site only lists certain sizes, it probably means that they are phasing it out, and although those leftover sizes are still in the warehouse and are on backorder, they probably won't manufacture any more in the other sizes. Does that make sense? :huh: I hope so!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom