What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They added the Landover specific shirt and poster, now all they need to do is add that jacket. :angry:

Hello everyone!

How are the T-shirt sizes running? I want to get the Raleigh, NC concert T. I usually wear a Medium from, say, The Gap, but I have some American Apparels in Large, and those fit fine.

Thanks!

My Hoodie

Well, I hope the hoodie isn't out of stock. I should have just bought it at the Chicago shows.

I got my hoodie today:hyper:. It's large for a medium. Did that make sense? But I'd rather have one too big than too small.

Hope yours comes soon. I'm still awaiting my keychain.

Birdlover

Tampa
U2T47162.jpg

Atlanta
U2T47161.jpg

Houston
U2T47164.jpg

Dallas
U2T47163.jpg

Hello everyone!

How are the T-shirt sizes running? I want to get the Raleigh, NC concert T. I usually wear a Medium from, say, The Gap, but I have some American Apparels in Large, and those fit fine.

Thanks!

Go with large. I got a shirt from the concert that was made on an american apparel shirt.

And yeah 'between a week and never' is true. I ordered one of the tee shirt "sale" shirts only to learn they were sold out, so that covers 'never'.

Two weeks ago, I sent in an order for 4 things: a tee shirt, a jacket, an older tour program and a keychain.
The tour program arrived on Friday, the jacket and tee are en route and the keychain...well it must be out there somewhere.:wave:

You must be lucky I suppose. I ordered two t-shirts back in July. My card has been charged but still haven't received a thing. I'm getting furious with the practically non-existant customer service at Fanfire. I've been on the phone for hours to get to know why the heck is it taking so long, also contacted them via the contact form numerous times. All I got was a bunch of template answers and several promises that my order "would ship in a few days". Ridiculous :mad:

I ordered the track jacket 2 months ago, they never charged my card and when I called a week ago they said "we got them in, it should be sent soon" but still nothing. Annoying!

I thought the U2 merchandise was particularly unimaginative for such an imaginative band. Very dull designs. The symbol for the tour is ugly. Still, I bought the olive green t-shirt with the band's faces on it and the other olive green one with the tour symbol. I really wanted a red shirt but it was for girls and I'd look silly with little sleeves. Why do girls get nice colors and guys get ugly ones?

Has anyone bought one of those "Edge 1978" t-shirts yet? I'd like to see a full-size pic of the design.

I bought one of the "Infinity Is A Great Place To Start" shirts in Houston.

I would've bought it if it had said 1976, since the Explorer is from 76, though Edge bought it in 78. And if it had more detail..

Got my Crazy Tonight t-shirt in the post today. :D It's awesome, really really soft! Gotta love the British post strikes, it took ages to get it here!

I'm trying to decide what to order from the U2 Store since I didn't get anything at the show (and still haven't used my 25% off membership discount). I'm going to get the green shirt with the band on the front for sure (I don't like any of the ladies' shirts). I'm trying to decide if I should get a mug or a tour program, or both.

Is the US program any good? I don't want to pay $20 for it if it's lame. Also, is there any offensive content and/or strong political content? I'm asking because my parents are going to see it before I do and I don't want them to have a fit. :wink:

I'm trying to decide what to order from the U2 Store since I didn't get anything at the show (and still haven't used my 25% off membership discount). I'm going to get the green shirt with the band on the front for sure (I don't like any of the ladies' shirts). I'm trying to decide if I should get a mug or a tour program, or both. Is the US program any good? I don't want to pay $20 for it if it's lame.

I like the program I got in Chicago, but I'm a sheep, so I like everything with the U2 logo on it that's not TTYW, Elevation, or Vertigo. :wink:

Finally got them all!

Here's a typical result of ordering 4 things from U2.com.

Now, I have to say that I did appreciate the 25% off which pretty much paid for shipping.
However, I do wish they'd find another shipping company!

The week after the Chicago shows (9/12 and 13) I ordered:
Black hoodie with embroidered logo
Tee shirt
Vertigo Tour book
360 Keychain

Two weeks after I sent the order, the tee shirt and tour book were reportedly en route. It took over a week to get them from Virginia to Wisconsin.
Then the hoodie was sent and it not only took 2 weeks, but FedEx managed to send to within 30 miles of me only to SEND IT BACK to Virginia!
The keychain arrived today after sitting at the FedEx depot for 2 full days!

I do not blame U2.com at all. However, FedEx is NOT my friend!

The moral of this is either move to Virginia or order your stuff way before you want it! And if you value your sanity, don't follow the tracking info.:huh:

Birdlover

5 more jackets-

Norman:
U2T47342.jpg

Phoenix:
U2T47165.jpg

Las Vegas:
U2T47341.jpg

and two for the Rose Bowl
Los Angeles:
U2T47167.jpg

Los Angeles:
U2T47166.jpg

They were all sold out of the shirt I wanted at the show last night, so I guess I'm stuck with ordering it online and praying I guess the sizing correctly. Hopefully it won't be too much of a disaster! :) They had the Vancouver jackets last night, and they're in the BC Lions colours - orange and black. Not terribly attractive, I must say!

They were all sold out of the shirt I wanted at the show last night, so I guess I'm stuck with ordering it online and praying I guess the sizing correctly. Hopefully it won't be too much of a disaster! :) They had the Vancouver jackets last night, and they're in the BC Lions colours - orange and black. Not terribly attractive, I must say!

Which shirt sold out?

I couldn't find the "Stand Up" shirt anywhere.

That U2 Jacket? Happy Halloween! :eek:

I look at those jackets and see high school letterman jackets.

No thank you!

I'm still torn on a lot of the shirts and waffled on buying another one. Decided against it, as I can always order one online later.

As much as I dislike Stand Up Comedy, I loooove the idea of wearing a shirt that says "Stand up to rock stars."

Back
Top Bottom