What are you Doing? Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tiny :hug: I just finished my pizza&it was gorgeous - a Chicago town cheese&tomato :drool: still drinking my wine :drool: i'm really sorry you've had such a rough day :( hope it's better tomorrow :)

Thanks Susan. :hug: I hope that I have a better day tomorrow also. Tomorrow I have to get up and make a speech in front of a lot of people. For some reason I don't feel too nervous about it.

:ohmy: have you? Hope it goes well :wink:

I've been feeling a lot colder the last few nights, finally put my heater on in the bedroom :mad:

It's not fair is it? I can't wait for spring now! I always am saying that when the weather gets bad :madspit:

I can't bear it most of the time but occasionally it feels nice when you get under the covers&get more comfortrable 'til i have to go outside but anyway i always end up trying to look ahead to March, with it being my birthday so it's a way of cheering myself up a bit :wink:

Surfing here&listening to the radio before i watch the last episode of extras (Show with Ricky Gervais)

Total U2 Nut:hug: (I hate life sucking essays)

I'm listening to music while waiting for an important email

Having a short surf here before i watch Prime Suspect!

Tiny :wave: :hug: How did your speech at work go??? :hyper:

prisz25 said:
Total U2 Nut:hug: (I hate life sucking essays)

Thanks, I've gotten some of it done now, it's taken me ages and it's still not even half done.. :| But oh well....

Listening to music and putting off the scarily huge amount of work I have to do :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom