Welcome...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm drinking dayquil today instead of alcohol.
i'm suffering a terrible case of the flu. :(
yep, i'm a party animal.

hippy's Signature

Why is there always money for war but not for EDUCATION?

My theory... *sarcasm* because certain politicians figure that if everyone dies in a war, there won't be anyone to educate?

arw9797 said:
My aunt made chopped liver the other day for a family gathering. It was yucky looking. I wanted to :barf:

mmmm... yummy... (not your barf)

depends on who makes it I guess, but nothing beats a good chopped liver sandwich on rye with some deli mustard... of course from a good jewish deli.

arw9797 said:
Well is was for Passover so it was made by a nice Jewish lady, if that counts.

mmmm yum. we had some chopped liver with matzo on the first night. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think I ate half the bowl of it.

I suppose you ate some gefilte fish too? I was in absolute hell with both off those things on the table. Good thing my allergies are bad now and I have no sense of smell. That's all my grandma ate both nites was gefilte fish and matza. :barf:

arw9797 said:
I suppose you ate some gefilte fish too? I was in absolute hell with both off those things on the table. Good thing my allergies are bad now and I have no sense of smell. That's all my grandma ate both nites was gefilte fish and matza. :barf:

I eat the gefilte fish that my lil cousins are scared to eat :D hey.. its cool.. i get more. have two bottles in the fridge now. yum. really good with some red horse raddish.

Elvis said:

I eat the gefilte fish that my lil cousins are scared to eat :D hey.. its cool.. i get more. have two bottles in the fridge now. yum. really good with some red horse raddish.

Lucky you. You enjoy that. :(

I think I'll stick to my cheating ways....is it still Passover?

Just kidding....I know it's still Passover. I kidnapped my mom on Friday and we went to Subway. She kept looking around for the lightning to strike us down.

arw9797 said:

Lucky you. You enjoy that. :(

I think I'll stick to my cheating ways....is it still Passover?

Just kidding....I know it's still Passover. I kidnapped my mom on Friday and we went to Subway. She kept looking around for the lightning to strike us down.

LOL... well you know.. its only tradition, lightning may not strike you down but some orthodox rabbis may. lol.

oh geez! a secret forum all about eating kosher.

actually, it reminds me of a cheezy pick up line. "How about I put my matza balls next to your gilfilte fish?" Try that some time Elvis.

sharky said:
oh geez! a secret forum all about eating kosher.

actually, it reminds me of a cheezy pick up line. "How about I put my matza balls next to your gilfilte fish?" Try that some time Elvis.

hehe... funny.
sick,
but funny.

Mr. Pussy was also a character on "Sex & the City" who really, really liked to eat :censored: Like, a lot.

Hello... my question is simple... where's Mrs. Pussy? Is she available... seeing as Mr. Pussy is occupied... :wink:

joyfulgirl said:
Mr. Pussy was also a character on "Sex & the City" who really, really liked to eat :censored: Like, a lot.
i'm downloading episodes, but now I'm rethinking tainting my innocent mind. :|

Why did it take me so long to find this place? Where have I been? Am I behind the times...or what? This is obviously where the action is. :up:

:shifty: maybe it's because I'm invisible :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom