Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm new here :wave:
I'm Joha, and I'm 14 years old. I've known U2 since I was 9, but I've become a fan 3 years ago..hehe! :wink:
I'm living in Texas right now, but I'm from Argentina

lurker emerging

hi there

I used to lurk over here at Interference till they switched PLEBA to an Registered-Only BB.

I have a lovely print out [except most of the photos posted switched from half-tones to stark B & W [which can be wonderful IF you are aiming for that effect, which I wasn't :mad: ] from when I copied it in 5/2002 about JT Bono

it was introduced by Gypsyheartgirl :applaud: and replyed by Sherry Darling, Hotpepper, Daisybean & wildhonee with such fun comments as 'does anyone still appreciate this wonderful creature'..... this tis the reason women write poetry :lol:

I decided what with the album & tour sooner [we hope ] than later I had to join in the fun :dance: :drool: :D

rockk out, gang!

lurker emerging 2 fini post [2 late 2 edit] can merge

I was posting my "i'm new here" post quickly- because for first week I spent alot of time learning & playing catch-up[/i ] w the BB site in general......

But I got impatient to post in PLEBA- :grumpy: < it's my own 'fault' :der: > so I started post knowing i couldn't finish it in time [cafe closing].

So here I am to finish. :wave: hello to folks who have said 'hi' already. Yes, I'm quite sure I'm gonna love it here! :D

wanted 2 add - been a u2 fan since 80/81. But for the many bands, <including our most favorites> I've ever seen and quite close-up well- me & my R&R posse have never been able to get close seats for u2 ever :madspit: . It's frustrating mystery for us! & 'arggg!'for me as someone who's taken many good 2 great concert photos :( !

Ihave great affection for all the guys big:hug: x's 4! I've been a :love: Bonoist :drool: since JT. I also get occasional :sexywink: Edgeyness.

looking foward to meeting more of you from all over the world and having a great time!

Seeing as how this is your first post...I guess this is your introduction...so I will be merging this with the introduction thread.

I'm going to welcome you...though I'm not sure what kind of reaction you were looking for by posting this? :scratch:

Welcome Dazzledbylight! :wave: So good to have another JT Bono girl! :drool: Please stick around and join us!

jtcord.jpg

Last edited:
:wink: thanks, i'll BE here :yes: for JT Bono

and I'm ALSO a AB and ELev/current Bono gal :drool: :laugh:

I got plenty of Bono's to choose from! :D

BTW how is your Mom doing u2kitten?

as I'm only a 2 wk old newbie, I'm going back through various boards bits at a time...there's so much you know :eeklaugh:

so I saw your plight posted. I'm glad to hear things were going better at last. Ohj, i've been through instense med stuff w both parents for decades [they're still here-thank the Power]. So I know a bit how you must have felt.

May your holidays be more peaceful and heading towards healing and better health all around. {it's awful stress for everyone involved}

go well, Bonoists and all U2'rs.

ps thanx for the photo

Last edited:
Happy Holidays right back at you dazzledbylight! :wave:

My 's leg is better than it was but still not all better yet. I guess it's taking her a longer time because of her age. When she's cold that metal rod in there bothers her. We've had to worry about her pain medicine interacting with her heart medicine. I'll keep looking out for her! Thanks for thinking of her! :hug:

Last edited:
glad to hear about some improvement.

You're welcome :). & we who've been there can empathize. Plus, those who are on the caring side and who are not totally embroiled in their own difficulties that might need all their attention for the time being anyhow- will send good thots/ prayers/ vibes to people in need anyway.

Try and suggest to her to.... 'take in' as much of the things/ activities, conversations she enjoys [that can be done at home] the most. That helps to set the body's healing abilities into stronger motion.

go well.

dazzled

Hi...I'm another newbie, still wandering around, haven't gotten lost yet and I'm actually looking forward to going back to work on Monday. I need the rest. The better part of today was spend playing in the snow with my 3 mini fahs. Happy New Year everyone:happy:

New Gal

I love this website, its the best U2 one i've seen! I joined a few days ago so hi to everyone.

I'm 24 and from the UK, i've been a U2 fan for about 14 years. Achtung Baby is my fave album, closely followed by The Joshua Tree. I saw Popmart twice and adored it! I can't understand why the band aren't more proud of that tour and the Pop album. Elevation i only saw once, at Earls Court. I was just inches from the best band in the world :drool:

I'm getting a bit frustrated waiting for the new album!!

Hi everyone, just posted before I even read this, sorry, I am a newbie, slowly working myself around this huge site. So far, I haven't gotten lost :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom