Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theu2fly said:
And the show is taking a 15 minute break, it has just been discovered that someone tried to break into the Edge's spaceship during SBS... the lights are on, and people are told to stay calm...

:rolleyes:

Maybe I'll break into your house and cut your Internet connection.

Chuckver said:

yes but bad is still better than just reading the set list.
I agree completely!!!!!

I was just checking to make sure everyone else was in the same boat I am. :p

lrcllb said:
Is it just me or is the volume really low??

Really low for everyone.

Watch as it occasionally jumps up quite high, normally in time with an earpiercing scream! :lol:

Oh I just remembered I have to sit through Bullet after this. If there was one song I could do without hearing for the rest of the tour it would be that one. :huh:

Axver said:

Really low for everyone.

Watch as it occasionally jumps up quite high, normally in time with an earpiercing scream! :lol:

Yeah, don't do what I did. :crack: I had the volume turned up really high to hear the low parts...then SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

OFFICIAL SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. Out Of Control
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love And Peace Or Else
Peace.gif
07b39905.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
smileycorse.gif

12. Bullet The Blue Sky

GibsonGirl said:

Yeah, don't do what I did. :crack: I had the volume turned up really high to hear the low parts...then SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

That's just craziness...that and polystyrene...I just don't know about you...:huh:

angelordevil said:

That's just craziness...that and polystyrene...I just don't know about you...:huh:

Probably. :lol: As I said last night, I'm going to the loony bin. I'll hardly ever get to see the kids. :(

Bullet The Blue Sky?

Then Miss Sarajevo...

2 nights of Miss Sarajevo? Meh... let's hear Please take its spot for the 2nd night.

Kudos to U2 for finally taking my suggestion of dropping The Ocean and actually playing a good song off of Boy in that slot.

Now, if only we could get them to play Twilight from time to time. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom