VOTE VOTE VOTE in this simple, but important poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
VOTED!!
Yeah, the boys are down some..290votes..
c'mon y'all go VOTE NOW!...help them out..They need it!

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

voted!
it?s a shame I?m only vote # 293
frown.gif

------------------
beLIEve

307 keep it up!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-13-2001).]

voted
and then got the hell out of there, so no idea which number I was

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I voted.... for Stankonia.

Actually I was number 317.

------------------
~ME THREE

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

[This message has been edited by U2ME3 (edited 12-13-2001).]

I just tried to vote again, and it said that I'd already voted today "TRY AGAIN TOMORROW!" maybe we can vote more than once if we do it on consecutive days!!!

Oh Boy!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

thanks everyone. keep it up. it looks like we can vote once a day, maybe more if you delete cookies.

I would definitely say there is some sort of auto-vote thing going with Madonna, I mean come on, I have never seen her do well in a public poll in the last 10 years.

My hope is that they take at least the top 2 albums maybe even 4. These are albums that were released in 2000 and 2001. If they take 2 per year that would make 20 for the decade. Even that is a little slim, so they may take the top 5. Right now U2 is behind Madonna, Radiohead, and Dylan.

Madonna with nearly half of ALL the votes?? RED FLAG! Man, if that is real, that's not just a shame, that's disturbing. The fact that Dylan is on the radar ahead of a lot of the "new" bands almost redeems this poll. Almost.

What bugs me is (rant alert -- I know, it's futile) the vast majority of the...vast majority
wink.gif
too readily confuse "essential" with "favourite" and wouldn't know critical thinking if it hit them in the teeth...!

*gad* sorry, call me a snob but these things make me insane...

PS: I loved when Bono said (in George I think...?) that he is a "pop star" but "U2 is a rock band." This is not a non sequitur. LOL

Deb D

------------------
He set my feet upon a rock
made my footsteps firm

the greatest frontman in the world -- by truecoloursfly: http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1575

Go to: http://www.rollingstone.com/features/200albums/vote.asp

vote for ATYCLB for the album that should be added to the Rolling Stone top 200 list.
Not only does it deserve it, but Madonna is WAY in the lead right now and that is just a shame.

If they are on the list, they would be in a very select group, if not the only ones with albums in 3 different decades.

VOTE!!!!

post here when you vote to keep this near the top. thanks

[This message has been edited by womanfish (edited 12-13-2001).]

Voted!

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom