Video help, please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
So, I got this credit card...and I see that "Electrical Storm" is available for pre-order...and I start looking around cdnow. Like any good shopping trip, I see about a billion things I would like to buy...and lucky for me, cdnow has really good prices on stuff...

This is where you guys come in... I need to know what's on the following videos...

Best of 1980-1990
UF Collection

:) Thank you!

[color=royal blue]The Best of 1980-1990 video has all the videos from the songs on the Best of CD .....as follows:

Pride (In The Name Of Love)
New Year's Day
With Or Without You
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bad
Where The Streets Have No Name
I Will Follow
Unforgettable Fire, The
Sweetest Thing
Desire
When Love Comes To Town
Angel Of Harlem
All I Want Is You
One Tree Hill

You can never go wrong with having all those video at hand :) Esp ST, Desire.....AOH.......Bad....WOWY....you know, all the hot ones :drool:

The Unforgettable Fire video I haven't seen but I found it has this:

Unforgettable Fire, The
Bad
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Sort Of Homecoming, A
Making Of The Unforgettable Fire Documentary (Including Version 2 Of Pride)

so videos and talkies, like the Achtung Baby vid I guess
[/color]

Last edited:
Happy to aid you in your U2-buying pursuits, twin! ;)

The Unforgettable Fire Collection is the video we watched when I visited (you know, cause we only watched *one* video...). It's the one with all the cutness and the Adam nipplage, etc. As for the videos that are on it:

1. The Unforgettable Fire
  2. Bad (live footage)
  3. Pride (two versions)
  4. It's a Sort of Homecoming (live vocals)
    [/list=1]

And the Best of:
    1. Pride (crazy Bono dancing version)
    2. New Year's Day
    3. With or Without You
    4. I Still Haven't Found
    5. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    6. Bad
    7. Streets
    8. I Will Follow
    9. The Unforgettable Fire
    10. Sweetest Thing
    11. Desire
    12. When Love Comes to Town
    13. Angel of Harlem
    14. All I Want is You
    15. One Tree Hill
      [/list=1]

Happy buying, twin. :happy:

Back to the matter at hand (hand...heh :der:)

Twin: if you're willing to take advice from someone who just wrote the preceding sentence, I'd get the Unforgettable Fire tape. The videos on the Best of are fun to watch, but if you have the Timeslide, you have most of them anyway. And, as you know, the sweet, adorable, and hilarious moments on the Unforgettable Fire vid are many. I have both videos and I watch that one far more often. You've gone long enough without having Adam's nipple in your video collection ;) It's time to remedy that. :)

Twin, I feel your poor college student pain. Have you looked at half.com for the videos? Cause usually they have them for pretty cheap. So as long as you don't mind a used copy, you could probably get one for significantly less than $20. Joost a thought. :)

hippyactress said:
... the poorness is taking over :(

I feel yer pain...that is why I just went there got my ES singles and promptly left.....

I'm still paying off my Amazon.com spree like 6 months ago :eek:

Maybe you could find someone to make a copy for you (I'd do it but I don't have either video, nor the ability to make the copies).

Unless you are like me and prefer having the true packaging and a non handwritten label.

Yknow.................... if you really want I could probly have my dad copy both videos on one tape if you want to send me a blank tape.

Back
Top Bottom