Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

LMAO!!!!!!!

Not a bad idea. I have a cat...she has been begging me to take her to a u2 show! :wink:

my brother is a u2.com premium member and he doesn't even know it :wink:

However true that may be, I don't think this'll be a Popmart Opening Night (which I was either very lucky or unlucky to be at). I think the energy for this opening night will be at an alltime high, I really do. I can't miss that.

keep talking, reggie, I need some more convincing...I'm almost there. DC is a long way from San Diego :wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Alright, now that everyone knows everyone, who's going to San Diego??? The younger sister who introduced me to U2 lives there and we're going!!

Who's with me?:dance:

<<<<lives in San Diego!! Anyone that wants to meet up let me know!!!

So, it's about as lame as "Elevation". Except that the album name for "Elevation" was "All That You Can't Leave Behind". What were they supposed to call it, the "Leave it behind! tour"?

With all the possible Atomic Bomb names they could have used, the fact that they went lazy with one of the worst songs of the album just bugs me.

I really expected the complaining to jump from "when is the tour going to be announced" to "the ticket situation".

I didn't contemplate the "Tour Name", "Opening Act" complaining phase.:huh:

starsgoblue said:
I want to see at least two...I can't afford to pay for two memberships though. I'm struggling with whether or not I should part $ for one. I have never had great seats or GA....so I'd imagine that if I joined I would be pretty much golden for at least one concert right? I am dying to get GA....

I bought one membership, because I'm not sure how this is going to work out :crazy: I want to see at least two shows also. I figured I'd try the u2.com/presale route with one show and take my chances with ticket master on the other. I want good seats for at least one show, but I'll be happy with just getting seats to any other shows :reject:

Man, it's just a name! what does it matter what the tour name is? I'm just looking forward to the shows.

knox said:
THE VERTIGO TOUR.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

It might sound naff. At least it makes sense semantically though...
Elevation followed by Vertigo.

Anyway, who gives a damn? The point is THE TOUR IS ON THE WAY! I don't care if it's called The Holy Green Cheese Tour, as long asd I get to see 'em. Yay!!!:yes: :cool:

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:
Anyway, who gives a damn? The point is THE TOUR IS ON THE WAY! I don't care if it's called The Holy Green Cheese Tour, as long asd I get to see 'em. Yay!!!:yes: :cool:

I'd prefer the Holy Green Cheese Tour. :drool: ;)

But yeah, of course I'm excited...but I've been excited for months now, so it's nothing new.

This is exciting because of the prospect of dl'ing the concerts from iTunes soon, but I doubt they come to KC or St. Louis until November.

After all this time and all these rumours, ten minutes after the tour is finally announced, there's whinging about the name? For fuck's sake. :huh: :rolleyes:

Yay for the tour, says I, once again!:wink:

Atomic Bomb tour would've been great; however, Homeland Security would've come to get them (and us) and the only place they'd be playing would be the Guantanamo Bay Sports Arena. . .

Who cares WTF a tours name is? What was the name of the JT tour? Ohhhh sooo creative. The tour in Oceania/Europe in '89?

Lovetown. Lovetown?

But who cares? It's rock and they rock and that's what matters. :wink:

ramblin rose said:
I really expected the complaining to jump from "when is the tour going to be announced" to "the ticket situation".

I didn't contemplate the "Tour Name", "Opening Act" complaining phase.:huh:

I think we may also jump to the setlist bitching before they have even played a show this time also!! :lol: There was already a similiar thread where people were bitching about what they "thought" U2 would play this time out. It really is amazing sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom