VERTIGO (Extended J Version) mp3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jick

Refugee
As a sign of love and peace for my fellow U2 fans, I worked doubly hard to do an extended mix of Vertigo. It runs 4 minutes long and I hope you all like it. Email me privately if you are willing to host the file. Just guarantee to make it available to all Interferencers. Thanks.

Cheers,

J

Sure my friend, I want to hear your own version, probably is better than this "Radio Edit" one we have :cool:

ponkine@yahoo.com

do you have Jacknife Club Remix ?? I´m looking for full version, not just 30 seconds clip :(

:wave:

I sent email to all of the above. Please post reactions here and link to all those who may want to download it.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
As a sign of love and peace for my fellow U2 fans, I worked doubly hard to do an extended mix of Vertigo. It runs 4 minutes long and I hope you all like it.

Cheers,

J

was the original too short for your liking? you had earlier approved of the song with reservations so is your version, in your view, a vast improvement of the song.

Re: Re: VERTIGO (Extended J Version) mp3

kobayashi said:

was the original too short for your liking? you had earlier approved of the song with reservations so is your version, in your view, a vast improvement of the song.

I like the original better, my extended version is just that --- it's longer. I just like fooling around with the song and give U2 fans something new, since they are quite hungy for ANYTHING new. I like the original short version better - any longer it would lose the spontaneity of the song that kinda keeps the listener on his/her toes from start to end.

Cheers,

J

Emails sent to the latest batch of people requesting a copy. Many replies to this thread, yet no one has given their feedback this mix. Please drop by and leave feedback.

Cheers,

J

So, the first part is the regular song, then the next part is the part you remixed ya? Interesting.. so you basically changed some of the lyrics around? Can you do like a club mix of it? lol.

Back
Top Bottom