UYMFA - General content holding tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I ever tell you about the time Sicy took me out to go get a drink with her? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Sicy takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Sicy yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!'

I once saw Sicy scissor kick Angela Landsbury.

it's weird how i didn't see kick the first time i read it. I think that means it's time for my filthy mind to hit the shower and then bed :yes:

goodnight...remember nonsense belongs in here* :angry:

*it also makes it easier for me to see what kind of sunshine i should be paying attention to on the board for my own amusement :up:

Did I ever tell you about the time Sicy took me out to go get a drink with her? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Sicy takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Sicy yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!'

I always thought that story was made up! Hot damn.

Did I ever tell you about the time Sicy went hunting? Sicyy decides she's going to hunt down all four of the Banana Splits. She stalks and kills every one of them with a machete. They all begged for their lives...except Fleegle.

Sicy sold her soul to the devil for her unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Sicy roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took her soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom