U2ube Links Thread #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's so funny this part when Edge and Bono come into the stage dancing:lol:
And cute too:cute:

Stay and Two Shots of Happy are the best from this show...loved Bono's voice...it's better than ever:love:
And agree with you,Domo-Kun,in Stuck,Elivis fail:lol::down:

Two shots of happy :love: , I held my heart with stuck too.
I wonder why I'm still afraid for the high notes every time they sing it.

Of course it was. People have to get rid of the idea that, as an artist, just because you're saying "I" in a song, it automatically means you're singing about yourself.

Of course it was. People have to get rid of the idea that, as an artist, just because you're saying "I" in a song, it automatically means you're singing about yourself.

Oh absolutely. I think it just tripped me up because I thought the original line was "my lover, my wife", not "lovers". So, when I first heard it, I took it that he was personalizing it and saying "my lover's my wife".

Who can ever tell what Bono means though. :wink:

Just found this on the U2official YouTube channel....

YouTube - 360° in Time Lapse

I found this to be absolutely brilliant, coz I was there at Berlin's Olympic stadium, where this was filmed, along with a few friends :sexywink: so we were one of the many thousands of people milling around in the crowd!! :hyper:

Wow that was so cool to watch :hyper:

I was there, the two Milan shows were the best, I'll never forget them, so special.

I miss the tour :sad:

Thanks for the link :up:

I was there too! (at the second show). Very powerful and special! I particularly enjoyed Electrical Storm :heart:

Thanks for the vid!

Does anyone have that video where Bono talks about finals in one of their concerts and asks how many A's or something each of them got?

Back
Top Bottom