U22 ♫ Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

In all fairness ive done alot of moaning about the u2.com service. Even though i renewed last november and ive only just got it,it was well worth the wait.id have waited longer if i had to. I dont mind waiting as long as i get a gift like this.

Great cd and the big book packaging is top draw

Well done u2.com

(theve set the bar now)

Still nothing here :sad:

kingofsorrow, is that Beethoven helping to prop up U22?

And is he on a stick? What did poor ol' Ludwig ever do to deserve such shabby treatment???

:wink:

CosmoKramer said:
6/9-Received my package with no CD's :doh:
6/9-Sent an e-mail to U2.com informing them of my problem :shame:
6/11-Received an e-mail from U2.com reading "The CD's have begun shipping on a first placed, first filled basis". :confused:

Really didn't address my question/issue directly but I guess they wrote they it will be shipped again....I hope.

Am I still the only one on this forum who received an empty book? This should make me feel special but yet I feel like a d***! Oh well, lets see how they respond to my issue......

6/11-Received an e-mail from U2.com reading "The CD's have begun shipping on a first placed, first filled basis". :confused:
7/3-Received a new book WITH both Cd's as promised by U2.com

This was my first "issue" with U2.com and I must say that it was handled very well. I have the CD's and TWO books....woo hoo!

7/3-Received a new book WITH both Cd's as promised by U2.com

This was my first "issue" with U2.com and I must say that it was handled very well. I have the CD's and TWO books....woo hoo!

Awesome! :applaud:

I never had any trouble with them over the last 7 years until this thing with my membership date messing me up. And while I was really annoyed with never getting the downloads from them when they kept saying I would, they did send me the actual U22 in the mail promptly. :up: So I'm happy with them again.

Got home from work yesterday and found U22 sitting in my mailbox. Not only do I get a day off today but I also get a live album! Good stuff.

Got mine today! I haven't listened to it yet. I'm glad they put a big DO NOT BEND sticker on the front because my mail carrier loves to bend everything. It looks like the glue holding it together melted in the mailbox, which isn't surprising since it was over 100 degrees today. Disc 1 slides all the way down through its slot in the sleeve and the Thank You letter was stuck in the glue in Disc 2's slot.

Not recieved a thing in the Netherlands.

Resubbed in january.

Thank you for your email. Your merchandise shipped on 7/5/2012 via Standard International. The transit time for this method takes about 6 to 24 business days. Additional shipping time may be required when a shipment reaches customs and we are unable to estimate the amount of time it takes for a package to clear customs. Unfortunately, we do not provide tracking numbers for international orders.

Now im just wondering if 7/5/2012 is may 7, or july 5

Resubbed in january.

Thank you for your email. Your merchandise shipped on 7/5/2012 via Standard International. The transit time for this method takes about 6 to 24 business days. Additional shipping time may be required when a shipment reaches customs and we are unable to estimate the amount of time it takes for a package to clear customs. Unfortunately, we do not provide tracking numbers for international orders.

what was the date of the email?

Resubbed in january.

Seeing as most of Fanfire is based in America I'd say July 5. :crack: Glad to know they're at least on their way! This is taking ridiculously long.

Yep, it was. Interesting though, as they usually deliver during the day. :D I'm not complaining though, man it's beautiful. Importing the cds now.

I've been listening to mine and everything sounds amazing, especially Bono's voice. Wow. And that version of Beautiful Day they used is fantastic! I love the intro. My only complaint is that they had to saddle it with another version of Bono's speech about ASSK. Do we really need to hear that whole thing again? It makes sense on a live DVD, but not really on a CD where there's no visual. Oh well, everything else is great!

Have only listened through UTEOTW, but holy crap. Amazing sound quality and great performances picked. :up: Screw the Rose Bowl DVD. This is so much more a compilation of the tour. And Bono's voice was pretty shitty on the RB show, here all I hear are pretty damn strong vocals.

I love love love most of the album, especially the amazing version of UTEOTW.

However, I'm not very happy with most of ISHFWILF with that - what? - trumpet kind of irritating the hell out of me. I think they could have chosen a better version.

Stay and Bad are just so amazing, so intimate.

Have only listened through UTEOTW, but holy crap. Amazing sound quality and great performances picked. :up: Screw the Rose Bowl DVD. This is so much more a compilation of the tour. And Bono's voice was pretty shitty on the RB show, here all I hear are pretty damn strong vocals.

The version of UTTEOTW was a bit lame, best so far is the Wembley 2009 version, Bono is pretty mad in the end of the song :)
MULTICAM U2 - UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD - WEMBLEY 15TH 09 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom