U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you a ticket for 11/4, section 305? I mean, are these tickets transferable? The whole thing is so confusing.

Except sometimes it won't let you buy just one ticket.

Anyway, I finally got a ticket for 11/4. I am so mad about the whole process I almost said screw it. Had to do this in the midst of a Zoom meeting. I have no idea what happened the last half hour of that meeting.

:wave: Just wanted to say hello!

I'm also still on the waitlist for Verified Fan. Staying calm. Gonna go grab some lunch.

1 million ticket requests. Fucking hell.

1 mill requests - perhaps 4 x tickets over maybe 5 shows?

so thats 50,000 folks looking for tickets?

plus some salt and pepper on top...

someone's giving this the hard sell!

they must be saving a ton of tickets for general sale... hoping!:lol:

Looks like another subscriber presale will be coming

https://www.u2.com/news/title/and-five-more-nights/

They are stating over 1 million requests for tickets. I find it funny because in the Zane Lowe interview video, Edge made a comment that, with a 20,000 seat venue it's not like they are going to play 100 shows. It seemed like he implied demand for the shows wouldn't meet the ~2M tickets that would mean sell outs of 100 shows. If they're already at 1M requests, it appears he underestimated the demand. Or maybe he meant that he didn't want to stay in Vegas for a 100 shows, I dunno.

They are stating over 1 million requests for tickets. I find it funny because in the Zane Lowe interview video, Edge made a comment that, with a 20,000 seat venue it's not like they are going to play 100 shows. It seemed like he implied demand for the shows wouldn't meet the ~2M tickets that would mean sell outs of 100 shows. If they're already at 1M requests, it appears he underestimated the demand. Or maybe he meant that he didn't want to stay in Vegas for a 100 shows, I dunno.

i'd take that number with a grain of salt.

they could easily be adding the fan club request number to the fan club request number - which would have a LOT of crossover.

So now it’s 17 shows and fans got a chance for 1 show and verified fans who aren’t fans maybe can get all 17???

I shouldn't even be going because of the cost and maybe I still won't, but I did manage to get the cheapest price ticket (that's all I requested) in the fan club thing. Ultra. Was going to change my request to a weekday (to save $) when they added dates, but I was afraid something would get messed up if I did that. I got shut out for verified fan too, they actually just texted me that I'm off the waitlist.

Looking at cross country flights and that's what kills me, haven't flown in four years so it's sticker shock even for a one stop flight.

I don't like Las Vegas at all but this just seems like such a special experience, the technology and unique aspects of the venue.

I got the verified fan invite…

Cheapest seat I could find? $1100.

WTAF U2.

How did it come to this? If a band like U2 who have been around for so long and have as much control and influence as they have aren’t willing to do anything about this nonsense then truly the game is up.

$1100. For a single seat at a gig. F*ck me.

someone unplug the servers

Unfortunately, I had to be out of the office actually doing work for the past several hours, so this is about 3 hours late, but any opportunity to post a Johnny gif:

SnRQfh.gif

Last edited:
I got the verified fan invite…

Cheapest seat I could find? $1100.

WTAF U2.

How did it come to this? If a band like U2 who have been around for so long and have as much control and influence as they have aren’t willing to do anything about this nonsense then truly the game is up.

$1100. For a single seat at a gig. F*ck me.

feel for you pal, i'm in the uk too and can't bring myself to book flights and hotels without a ticket. but everyone has a limit

Did anyone get verified fan tickets for the same price as as the fan club tickets?

Are the $1000 plus tickets being mentioned resale tickets or the dreaded dynamic pricing?

The $1000+ tickets are “platinum” tickets. I’ve now found some normally priced, seated tickets but so far they’re limited to certain days of the week and way on the edges of of random blocks. Anything central seems to be $1000 - $1400 each.

Ideally I’m looking to go on a Saturday night but they’re all just platinum tickets from what I can see.

@hedge - We’re the same… need to get a couple of face value tickets before booking anything else as its going to cost a fair amount in flights if nothing else.

Did anyone get verified fan tickets for the same price as as the fan club tickets?

Are the $1000 plus tickets being mentioned resale tickets or the dreaded dynamic pricing?

The description for these are…

The Event Organizer has priced these tickets according to their market value. Tickets do not include VIP packages. Availability and pricing are subject to change.

For people seeing only the $1000+ tickets, be sure you've unchecked the Platinum box in the filter so you only see VF tickets. I thought Platinum was all that was left until I did that and then it was easy to see the VF tickets. Of course, in some cases Platinum may actually be all that is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom