U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet tickets going out with unfulfilled Ultras seems wacky, Ticketstoday is on some bullshit

The socks I ordered shipped tho

4vSn.gif

I’ll be honest y’all are saying things like violet and verified fan and I don’t really know what all of that means.
Ultra are the long term U2.com subscribers.

Violet are those who registered after the Super Bowl.

Verified Fan are non U2.com subscribers who signed up through Ticketmaster.

Order is supposed to go Ultra, Violet, Verified Fan.

But there are a lot of Ultras still closed out while Violets are getting tickets. May just be a delay in the system and they actually fulfilled in the correct order, just haven't emailed them out yet. But we'll see.

I’ll be honest y’all are saying things like violet and verified fan and I don’t really know what all of that means.

There were 2 groups in U2.com presale:
"Ultra" was existing members as of 2/12 when Superb Owl commercial aired
"Violet" was those who signed up after.
Ultra is supposed to go first in the drawings, then violet.

Verified Fan is the general sale tomorrow after U2. com presale is done. Like many high demand shows these days you register first and only get to participate in the initial on sale if "selected" and given an access code.

Ultra are the long term U2.com subscribers.

Violet are those who registered after the Super Bowl.

Verified Fan are non U2.com subscribers who signed up through Ticketmaster.

Order is supposed to go Ultra, Violet, Verified Fan.

But there are a lot of Ultras still closed out while Violets are getting tickets. May just be a delay in the system and they actually fulfilled in the correct order, just haven't emailed them out yet. But we'll see.

While I’m sure tons of people signed up for subscriptions, I highly doubt anything is even remotely closed to sold out based upon new subscribers only, given how many shows they have and the 1 show limit.

While I’m sure tons of people signed up for subscriptions, I highly doubt anything is even remotely closed to sold out based upon new subscribers only, given how many shows they have and the 1 show limit.

Depends on how many people registered for same tickets for the same show, vs a variety of ticket options across all the shows currently announced. And how many tix each person registered for/are fulfilled for.

Sweet.

Just a matter of time for Headache, DeVaul and everyone else except maybe Clerks because of that restraining order Adam filed.

Pulling for Headache and clerks, something fierce. Send lotion

So Headache, how low class is Harrah's? 28 bucks for Thursday 10/26, ($98 for 24th & 25th for average of 75 a night for the 3 I'm targeting).

It's a pretty shit process if you want to go with people you know and you want seats. Also a bit shit that you only get your first preference.

Limited shows and attempting to allow large quantity of fan club members opportunity to see a show.
I think it's a reasonable system.

Was ready to give up and just got the alert on my phone that my card was charged. In for 10/5 section 310! First choice for date, very excited now! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom