U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know just the place we can meet up

the-strip.jpg

Ticketmaster is currently listing the start times of the Verified Fan Pre-sale. The start times for the first 5 shows announced is 9 AM (Pacific time) and 1 PM for the new dates announced yesterday.

Ticketmaster is currently listing the start times of the Verified Fan Pre-sale. The start times for the first 5 shows announced is 9 AM (Pacific time) and 1 PM for the new dates announced yesterday.

Ticketmaster shows 7AM Pacific time for me for tomorrow for the first two shows (Sept) - I didn't check the other 3

For me, it looks like they're in 2 hour blocks:
(Times are PDT)
7:00am for the first two shows.
9:00am for the other three original shows.
11:00am for 11, 13, 14
1:00 pm for 18, 20, 21, 25

Last edited:
Haven’t been this anxious/excited about an email in a long long time and ofcourse have never tried to buy tickets this way. :). Last U2 tickets I bought were for EI in 2018 and it was the usual load the TM page as close to the opening as possible, refresh, refresh, let me in, searching, searching, just don’t screw up the checkout process while buying them. :). This is easier, but a different type of nerve wracking.

I really didn’t think through the fact that, should I be selected for my two dates they will sell me the most expensive ticket available. That I supposed I did select, but would really have rather ranked my pricing choices.

I really didn’t think through the fact that, should I be selected for my two dates they will sell me the most expensive ticket available. That I supposed I did select, but would really have rather ranked my pricing choices.

So say we all.

I have a text message from my husband saying that “it doesn’t really matter” how much the tickets are.

But, yeah, it may matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom