U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
presumably after the cut-off time, the big computer starts whirring away based on the algorithms setup and cards will start getting charged and notification emails will be sent out pretty quickly as its only 24 hours to the verified fan presale.

IMG_0904.JPG

Last edited:
am i nuts or did the U2 Sphere facebook group disappear this morning lol

I'm going to guess that the Facebook group software was intelligent enough to realise even it couldn't handle having to deal with the same questions and comments over and over again and chose to delete itself.

That group and the reaction to Songs of Surrender has been a real eye opener for me.

This presale is very reminiscent of the medical residency match process. you rank your choices. residencies rank their choices. May need to clear my schedule for the day to keep checking email/CC statement.

I'm going to guess that the Facebook group software was intelligent enough to realise even it couldn't handle having to deal with the same questions and comments over and over again and chose to delete itself.

That group and the reaction to Songs of Surrender has been a real eye opener for me.

yea it's kinda just disappeared... so either the guy got overwhelmed and shut it down, or, like, they blocked me for some reason lol.

This presale is very reminiscent of the medical residency match process. you rank your choices. residencies rank their choices. May need to clear my schedule for the day to keep checking email/CC statement.

I already did a check of my CC statement. Nothing yet 20 minutes in. Damn you Larry!

d9b730de-cb98-4aad-b955-c813a2f7ee5e_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom