U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s going to be a lot of bitching during the next 24 hours about no Larry. I’m personally going to try to aim for the last shows, whenever those dates are actually announced.

I wasn’t going to be sitting close enough to see Larry anyway but this still reeks of contractual obligation. Funny how both revival tours were tied to that…

The timing of that ad when the balloon aliens are here was insane. Also that U2 is named for spy planes. But sure let's focus on Larry...

Yeah, I’m a bit weirded out by the fact that they could not wait till Larry was recovered to schedule the shows?

It's tied to the opening of the Sphere, and they're not going to hold the opening to wait for Larry to recover.

I imagine if this were a regular tour, they would have put it off, but it's opening a new venue, and they were probably told they had no choice.

Looks like U2.com subscribers as of today will have dibs before the Verified Fan sale too.

https://www.u2.com/help?utm_source=...ngbaby_sphere_announce&cmp=1&utm_medium=email

Q - People are being invited by Ticketmaster to register on Verified Fan. How does this affect U2.com subscribers?
A - As U2.com paid subscribers have the opportunity to be first to access tickets in the U2.com subscriber presale it is not essential to register on Verified Fan.

I couldn't even watch this whole thing... U2 finally did something that annoyed me. Ha.

But I am pumped it's officially AB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom