u2 play 3Arena in December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That time in November is my usual European vacation time so that would work well for me too!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

If the gigs are in November, I couldn't swing it.

Which I'd be okay with, as I really want to go, but really shouldn't spend the money, so anything that helps make it an easy decision is a good thing. :wink:

Some users reported that radio show in Ireland's Today FM has said they will have a big U2 announcement at lunch time tomorrow. Possible Dublin dates?

Some users reported that radio show in Ireland's Today FM has said they will have a big U2 announcement at lunch time tomorrow. Possible Dublin dates?

Can't imagine what else, unless they are announcing Songs of Experience, and we know that is pretty unlikely!

Actually I can imagine one other thing but I don't want to imagine that particular scenario just yet.

Can't imagine what else, unless they are announcing Songs of Experience, and we know that is pretty unlikely!

Actually I can imagine one other thing but I don't want to imagine that particular scenario just yet.

Cancelling the tour?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm sure it's an announcement about adding Terry Lawless as their official fifth member because Bono won't be able to play the guitar.

Probably announcement regarding the tony Fenton interview with Bono

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I also think the "big news" will be the time the Tony Fenton interview with Bono will finally air. There are rumours he's talking about the upcoming Dublin gigs in that interview. Might be the reason why they didn't make it public for so long. Maybe they want it to air with a Dublin tour dates announcement.

1. Convince wife
2. Convince kids
3. Convince my boss
4. Save money
5. Get tickets for 3 nights
6. Book flight tickets
7. Book hotel
8. Order a pint (or more) of Killkenny

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I just renewed so I should have a brand new presale code for those shows. :D

If I can get in one gig, I'll be happy on its own. But I might try for all three though. This is gonna be special!

Back
Top Bottom