U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've heard Gloria pretty much only once on the radio :( (and once, Elevation!) New Years Day about 3 times, same with Sunday Bloody Sunday. The usual culprits are Pride, ISHFWILF, Where The Streets Have No Name, and With or Without You. They do improve my day, though, since they sound even more glorious on speakers :)

It would be great if they had anything from 'Boy', or other things from 'October' on the radio. I would love, say, 'I Will Follow', 'Is That All', 'In God's Country'...etc etc. Although if I had a radio station, it would probably be all U2 with songs repeating XD

Mostly ISHFWILF, WOWY, and One.

Occasionally I hear I Will Follow, but nothing else from Boy, October, Zooropa, Pop, (Even though we have a radio station that is "TOTALLY 90s!"), and NLOTH.

One station plays the original version of Sweetest Thing though, so that's nice. :)

I have a station where I live that will play live tracks from the band's 2000 Irving Plaza show pretty often. The songs are usually Beautiful Day, One, and Mysterious Ways.

I will follow live at redrocks , and Elevation Today

I will follow live at redrocks

That is not fair :) Red Rocks anything would be great on the radio here, and never happens

Mysterious Ways last night. It's kind of hilarious—whenever I turn on the radio there's U2, it's just those few songs I hear constantly.

I did hear Bullet The Blue Sky a couple days ago on the radio, which is a good change.

That is not fair :) Red Rocks anything would be great on the radio here, and never happens

Mysterious Ways last night. It's kind of hilarious—whenever I turn on the radio there's U2, it's just those few songs I hear constantly.

I did hear Bullet The Blue Sky a couple days ago on the radio, which is a good change.

I was pretty shocked when I heard Bullet. 98.7 has been on a U2 kick lately and I love it.

I know! (and I normally skip that song on my iPod, but it's good on the radio :)) I heard it again today on this weird alternative radio station, and before that, I WILL FOLLOW. (which sounds EVEN BETTER on the radio! :heart:) My day is awesome, officially.

Its funny to see how much more fun a song can be if its played on radio,

Bullet is one we don't get so often.

KGSR in Austin plays a good bit of U2. Not much outside of the greatest hits, but a little more than most would. For instance, in the past seven days, they've played:

One
Still Haven't Found
Bad [WWIA]
Vertigo
New Year's Day
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Pride
When Love Comes To Town
Angel of Harlem
Still Haven't Found
In God's Country
One
One Tree Hill
Beautiful Day
Desire
Stuck In A Moment
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Red Hill Mining Town
Streets
Still Haven't Found
Mysterious Ways
Bad [WWIA]
Pride
With or Without You
New Year's Day
One
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Angel of Harlem
Vertigo
When Love Comes To Town
Still Haven't Found
In God's Country
Pride
Beautiful Day
With or Without You
One Tree Hill
One

Not too shabby.

KGSR in Austin plays a good bit of U2. Not much outside of the greatest hits, but a little more than most would. For instance, in the past seven days, they've played:

One
Still Haven't Found
Bad [WWIA]
Vertigo
New Year's Day
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Pride
When Love Comes To Town
Angel of Harlem
Still Haven't Found
In God's Country
One
One Tree Hill
Beautiful Day
Desire
Stuck In A Moment
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Red Hill Mining Town
Streets
Still Haven't Found
Mysterious Ways
Bad [WWIA]
Pride
With or Without You
New Year's Day
One
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Angel of Harlem
Vertigo
When Love Comes To Town
Still Haven't Found
In God's Country
Pride
Beautiful Day
With or Without You
One Tree Hill
One

Not too shabby.

Oh my. That is definitely a lot :) I've never heard In God's Country on the radio...

I know! (and I normally skip that song on my iPod, but it's good on the radio :)) I heard it again today on this weird alternative radio station, and before that, I WILL FOLLOW. (which sounds EVEN BETTER on the radio! :heart:) My day is awesome, officially.

Strange.

I clicked into this thread because I heard bullet on alternative radio here in Boston and then see a lot of others here have heard it lately!

Last weekend, I hit the jackpot!

I heard there was a block of U2 coming up on our classic rock station, I was thinking it would be Beautiful Day-With or Without You-One or something like that.

Instead it was Bullet, I Will Follow and In God's Country!

I almost drove off the road.

I would drive off the road :) and not have to think of driving straight. Then again, I can;t drive, and judging from my sister's driving, I would drive terribly already :D

That...is great. A very good radio playlist! Cheers to Boston radio.

Somehow whenever I'm a passenger in someone's car there is always a U2 song on the radio during the drive. This Sunday we were zapng TV and bumped into a film. Within 5 minutes: Out of Contol (the film was Intermission).

Today I got in my car to drive to the airport, turned the radio on, and almost the second I got it to the station I wanted, I Will Follow started blazing out of the speakers! That was awesome :drool:

Also, after that I changed it to another station and In A Little While was playing. That was kinda a surprising, but whatevs.

This isn't the radio, but the local ice rink played both Beautiful Day and Bad while I was skating there the other day. It was quite nice. I certainly wasn't expecting Bad.

Christmas baby , please come home on 3fm serious request!:lol:

I've never heard one "special" U2 song on the radio, only the most obvious hits or the newest single.

On Belgian Radio 1 (public network) I've heard - besides the usual suspects-

A day without me
Twilight
ASOH
Bad
Bullet
In God's Country
Helter Skelter
God Part II
UTEOTW
Zoo station
Paint it Black (!)