U2 on the Wall!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i feel the need to share this even though i'm sure the thread will die and be buried before i can say "holy hominy!". but anyways, a friend of mine works at a library and tonight he checked out a video projector and we hooked up his dvd player to it and watched giant U2 on the wall!!!!

let me joost say........ it was fookin awesome!! it was like watching it for the first time! the picture took up the whole wall..... like 8 feet high and 10 feet across. good lord, it was just exhilerating to see it that big, it was seriously like being there. i definatly recommend that other people do this if you haven't already thought of it.

just seeing 8 foot tall edgie stompin away to UTEOTW was worth moving all the furniture around. :yes: :heart: :edge:

i have already demanded that we check it out again and watch popmart next time.

*imagines seeing Mysterious Ways on the Wall*
:mac: :yes: :drool:

much love ---------------- sarah

Hi Sarah, i already posted this but i dont know if your going to see it, but i just wanted to say, again, that i love your site and i also signed Edge's Birthday card.

Attachments

• a_165.jpg
    a_165.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 26
Hi Sarah, i already posted this but i didn't know if you would see it, but i just wanted to say, again, that i love your site and i also signed Edge's Birthday card. I also added a link of a great beautiful picture of Edge for all to see.

Last edited:
!!!!

oh yay, i've never seen that pic before :) thanx spanish eyes!! with the way that earpiece wire is placed, it looked at first like edge had a little baseball cap on backwards. lol. :eyebrow:

much love ----------- sarah

p.s. thanx for the comment on my site :) i've been so bad lately, i'm surprised anyone still goes there. lol.

Notes to Self: a) Do NOT dream of giant wall shimmy all night
b) Stop being distracted by Pleba and work on site

:angel:

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
Hi Sarah, i already posted this but i dont know if your going to see it, but i just wanted to say, again, that i love your site and i also signed Edge's Birthday card.

About the pic, a few day ago I was watching the Sydney video... again, and I noticed how incredibly sweet and beautiful Edge looked on that exact moment, so thanks!

Back
Top Bottom