u2 On Radio 1's Live Lounge 27th Feb - U2 at BBC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly weak questions, but interesting to hear their favourites. Edge and Adam's taste trumps Larry and Bono's. :wink:

Missed most of this. Is it just the interview just now, have they played?

More importantly...is someone recording this to get an mp3 online soon?:heart:

I think it went:

Adam: Breathe
Larry: Moment of Silence
Edge: Unknown Caller
Bono: Breathe

Did I get that right?

No.

Larry: Breathe
Adam: Moment Of Surrender
Edge: Unknown Caller
Bono: Breathe

Missed most of this. Is it just the interview just now, have they played?

More importantly...is someone recording this to get an mp3 online soon?:heart:

It will probably take me 20-30mins to get an mp3 encoded and uploaded or better still I'll try and get the stream on my webspace

If they play Beautiful Day, Boots, and Breathe...wow. That will be fucking lame.

We'll find out soon enough, I suppose.

It will probably take me 20-30mins to get an mp3 encoded and uploaded or better still I'll try and get the stream on my webspace

Thanks! Not too fussed about the quickness, was just wanting/hoping to check if someone was doing it so i wouldn't miss out!:applaud:

I think they might be showing it on BBCi / channel 302 shortly...it is currently showing the music events background with the red dots :hyper:

If they play Beautiful Day, Boots, and Breathe...wow. That will be fucking lame.

We'll find out soon enough, I suppose.

It sucks that they dont do a cover but boots is sort of a cover if you think about it. I think the band was called "a band that doens't know what real good U2 music sound like". glad they play two great U2-tracks at least

Play Acrobat!!!! lol

:lol: imagine lol, i dont know why it would be lame to play possibly there biggest single this decade upto now, there current single, and a song that songs fantastic live, thats perfectly fair imo

Why would it be lame?

Beautiful Day would be as cliche as it could possibly get, and we've already heard Breathe live, plus it's being played on Jonathan Ross. I want them to do a song off the new album that we haven't heard/seen live.

But fuck all that. Lily is playing right now. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom