u2 On Radio 1's Live Lounge 27th Feb - U2 at BBC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no cover? No time to rehearse it? They've known they were goin to be on the show for weeks and they can't spare a half hour to learn the chords to "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)"!!!! Bullshit, either they've bottled it or they are going to go promo for Magnificent

I agree. I find it amazing that a band as big as U2 can't learn to do a cover version in time. The cover versions are an integral part of the Live Lounge package whereby all of the cover versions performed during the year end up on a best of CD? As you say they have bottled it.

Haha that was brilliant - I bet Jo Whiley was sweating for a bit there!

Chris Martin is both a wanker and a great melodist? :lmao:

you missed the "dysfunctional" and "cretin" bit hahaha *tears*

oh god i would love to see some "costume wars" - too fecking funny hahaha

Haha - love it.. Adam: "I hope this isn't going to be costume wars" (with The Killers!).
They are so much funnier and relaxed on radio interviews like this live and with people they have a history with. I reckon the interview with Mayo this afternoon will be similar as well as with Chris Evans. The last time they were in with Evans years ago was hilarious.

He also mumbled something about Martin being a dysfunctional character and a cretin. It's a damn shame that he had to go and say he was joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom