U2 Live From Sphere - Final Show SiriusXM stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently a much better source is doing the rounds. I will try and get a copy, but it’s late here. Hopefully it finds its way to this thread soon.

This one sounds much better and cleaner. I can actually make out what Danny is playing in One. The little fill from the studio version. It sounds cool.

Bono is a bit lower in the mix, and I’ve seen some people complain about that, but I actually think it is a positive sign for how an album might be mixed. We are just so used to him being loud and over the top of the music. He blends back in with the band here. I like it.

This one sounds much better and cleaner. I can actually make out what Danny is playing in One. The little fill from the studio version. It sounds cool.

Bono is a bit lower in the mix, and I’ve seen some people complain about that, but I actually think it is a positive sign for how an album might be mixed. We are just so used to him being loud and over the top of the music. He blends back in with the band here. I like it.
This has been one of my biggest compalints of the last few albums. Songs will start with a great riff or intro that actually sounds like it might be the mythical "unreasonable guitar" album... and then it all fades into the BG as Bono's vocals come front and center. They don't sound like they're a "part" of the song often.

large.jpg

large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom