U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anyone’s interested - I have an extra ticket in Section 202 for Friday, December 15th that I want to sell. The price is the standard face value/“non-dynamic” price for that level. I can transfer the ticket through Ticketmaster, but I only have PayPal or Venmo to receive the payment.

(Any suggestions as to where else I could post this “ad” would be greatly appreciated)

Dec 2

Anyone have any extra tickets to Dec 2? Looking for an old friend and new U2 fan! Taking his nephew and friend, if anyone has 3! I know, unlikely

Only 2!

I apologize but I can’t seem to see the edit button! Only need two for friends on 12/2 if anyone has them! ?

Any spare tickets for Dec 1st??

Hi Everyone,

Shane here, a long-time lurker and rare poster. So myself and a friend are flying from Ireland for the Dec 1st show (the excitement is truly building), however, one of my other friends (who recently got obsessed with U2-even the POP album :hyper: ) is joining us and flying over in the hope that he will stumble on a ticket on the day.

I would be massively grateful if anyone here would be able to help in trying to get 1 ticket at a decent price for the show. Would love to have something sorted for him, just in case it didn't work out and we had to go our separate ways outside the venue :huh:

Any help would be very appreciated and many pints will be had after if anyone wants to join 3 Irish guys :D

Last edited:
I have 4 GAs for Dec 1 that I would love to exchange for any other dates. We can't do the 12-1. But I really do think any other date would work. I called TM and they can't help me exchange for another day.

Hi Everyone,

Shane here, a long-time lurker and rare poster. So myself and a friend are flying from Ireland for the Dec 1st show (the excitement is truly building), however, one of my other friends (who recently got obsessed with U2-even the POP album :hyper: ) is joining us and flying over in the hope that he will stumble on a ticket on the day.

I would be massively grateful if anyone here would be able to help in trying to get 1 ticket at a decent price for the show. Would love to have something sorted for him, just in case it didn't work out and we had to go our separate ways outside the venue :huh:

Any help would be very appreciated and many pints will be had after if anyone wants to join 3 Irish guys :D

Try this group on FB as well!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/U2FansTour/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

I have 4 GAs for Dec 1 that I would love to exchange for any other dates. We can't do the 12-1. But I really do think any other date would work. I called TM and they can't help me exchange for another day.

Unfortunately, your only option is to sell GA's on Ticketmaster's face value ticket exchange.
Can't swap them with another fan for a different show (unless each of you gives the other their Ticketmaster log in info, that would be the only possible work around, and that's tricky).

if anyone's looking for a single ticket for dec 6, let me know. ticketbastard wouldn't allow me to buy three seats. section 105.

Feb 15 and 17th Flights booked

Decided to jump on another reasonable airfare for a 2024 return. Need tickets, but looking at the TM availability ( resale and platinum) im under the impression that there will be some bigger drops.
If anyone hears about any availability , or has some extras, that would be greatly appreciated.

Red Zone for Dec 2 dropped. Looks like face value.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231113-193532.jpg
    Screenshot_20231113-193532.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 3
If anyone is planning to sell back 2 GAs for 1/31 to TM, and can let me know when, I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe we could set up a good time to release them, and maybe I might get lucky and be able to grab them. Otherwise, I'll try getting them the day before or day of the show when I'll be in Vegas. Thanks in advance!

If anyone’s interested - I have an extra ticket in Section 202 for Friday, December 15th that I want to sell. The price is the standard face value/“non-dynamic” price for that level. I can transfer the ticket through Ticketmaster, but I only have PayPal or Venmo to receive the payment.

(Any suggestions as to where else I could post this “ad” would be greatly appreciated)

Is the ticket still available?
How much is the price please?

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a ticket for December 15th. Can be GA, but I can also consider a seated one! Thank you in advance for your answer!

You snooze, you lose - this ticket has been SOLD! :rockon:

Hi Everyone,

I sent you a PM on Facebook and here.

I have a pair of GA’s for this Wednesday, 12/6, that I won’t be using and am looking to offload to fellow fans. I wanted to check with this community before I relist through Ticketmaster. I arrive in Las Vegas on Tuesday. Looking to recoup face value, $536-ish to my recollection.

Don't wait too long. I think someone posted here a while back that once they got within 24 hours of the show, they were no longer able to list GAs on the Ticketmaster resale exchange.

I have a pair of GA’s for this Wednesday, 12/6, that I won’t be using and am looking to offload to fellow fans. I wanted to check with this community before I relist through Ticketmaster. I arrive in Las Vegas on Tuesday. Looking to recoup face value, $536-ish to my recollection.

A fan on Facebook group page is looking for GA. I will PM you his name.

I need one ticket for Friday dec 15 let me know if you have one to sell please.

Back
Top Bottom