U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anyone is still in need of an opening night seat, probably one of the best in the house, and is filthy rich, hit me up. Sec 206 actual row 4 dead centre

Yes, I did in fact pay TM Platinum price in a moment of panic.. is what it is :shrug:

I have two tickets for Friday October 20th and I can’t make it.
Sec 101 Row 33 Seats 20,21 .

Tickets are $501.35 ea.

Any extra tix for 10/8 show? Just need one anywhere. May be able to swap one GA ticket for the 10/11 show.

Selling 3 Tickets for Wed 25th October

Have 3 Tickets for Wed 25th October. Section 103 - Face value of 500 Dollars each.

Lifelong fan cant travel on these dates due to new job.

I have a single ticket in section 406 for show on 12/6 at face value ($140).

Hit me up if you’re interested.

I have one ticket for Saturday October 7th

Section 405 Row 2 Seat 20 $140

Got a GA for November and would really like to sell the seat if anyone is interested

Thanks to Simonapplewhite for trying to coordinate his dropping of GAs with me so I could snap them up - unfortunately I think I lost them to a scalper (who else would be there swooping them up the second they were dropped) when my stupid credit card had to send me a code. :angry:

Sooo frustrating and I don’t think this policy is keeping GAs from scalpers, just making it harder for us regular folk to actually get tickets from other fans!

But thanks for trying your best Mark you are greatly appreciated!!

And I’m still looking for 2 tickets (whatever you got) for Sept 30 if anyone has any!

Of course - so sorry it didn't work : ( I hope you were able to find some tix!

Looking for GAs 10/27.

If anyone has a pair for 10/27 Id be interested.
I have a pair in 408 , but now have fears my wife vertigo , up so high may be an issue.

From South Boston now in Brooklyn have seen them since I was 19, thanks to aunt Carol! Searching for one GA to ANY SHOW!

Couldn’t reply to your latest, says your inbox is full. Just wanted you to know that I will message Monday evening! [emoji120][emoji119]

Just cleared out, thanks for the heads up.
I blame the mods…

Looking for 1 GA for December 8

I'm looking for one GA for December 8. If you have a ticket you don't need I could walk in with you. I'll be in Vegas late on the 7th and have tickets for the 9th, but thought if I could get a ticket for the 8th what the hell, I may as well go to both shows.

Looking for 4 tickets for 12/01 or 12/02

Me and mates heading over to Vegas from Ireland and looking for 4 tickets either GA, or level 3 or level 4. Any help appreciated ?

Or any tips on when or how long before the show there are ticketmaster drops?

Thanks guys

For those attempting to transfer GAs to someone specific via ticketmaster--I failed twice last night after succeeding a couple months ago. I think way more people (or bots) are refreshing and waiting to pounce.

Back
Top Bottom