U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ticketmaster let me hit he sell button yesterday on my seat and it wouldn't let me post them, but I could accept instant offer I've seen before. They generously offered 194 dollars for my 267 dollar ticket.

Selling two seats 10/25/23 Sec 103 row 20 (actual row 9)

Hi!

It's been a million years since I've logged into Interference. I'm happy to have found this thread because I'm having trouble selling my fan club presale tix for 10/25. They're in row 20 which according to the seating chart on TM, is actually the 9th row.

I purchased them in April during the pre-sale, but have decided I can't go to Vegas. I tried selling on the FB groups and have had some interest but everyone backs out. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm a long time fan from the Boston area and happy to hop on the phone/facetime to conduct the transfer. Selling for face value (of course) which is $1000 for the pair.

Looking for 1 GA for Dec 8. My kid really wants to come with us and when is there ever going to be another chance to experience MY music in an impactful way with him again. I know it will be something we both will always remember. Anyway. Long shot. I know.

U2 ticketmaster is back in queue mode... tickets are now there for Oct 5th I saw, 500 - 400 bucks but face value I think.

So maybe other shows have more options..

Hi,

1 x ticket for sale at face value for Friday 27th October.

Section 304 Row 14 Seat 19. $267.00.

Based in the UK & bought from Ticketmaster.com

Is any of my interference friends still looking for GA on 9/30? It looks as though I can’t attend : ( If so… I’m happy to coord with you to try to scoop them up on TM when I post them. I’d rather one of y’all get em than anyone else. Let me know today? I guess first come first serve. If I don’t hear from anyone today I’ll alert that really … ummm … interesting? FB group tonight and just drop them on TM later tonight.

Last edited:
Hi!! Yes I am definitely interested in the GA for 9/30 - is there a way to transfer them though, sorry I haven’t kept up with what’s been going on with ticket transfers.
ETA I’m a dummy lol just read your whole post and see we could coordinate when you drop them on TM.
But yes, I will definitely buy them!! Just let me know when I would greatly appreciate it!! You can email me mcrlaw @ Yahoo
Thank you ������

Last edited:
I still don't understand how people/scalpers sell GA on stubhub -- are they selling the whole ticketmaster account and they just bought 1 or 2 GA on each account to sell?

And we have not talked enough about U2 doing all this -- do we like this for future concerts? Did it prevent anything? Or just keep it the same and make it harder for normal people to get GA tickets, etc.

Olivia Rodrigo did the 72 hours before tickets are available, but that doesn't prevent anything as people just sell tickets and wait to give them 3 days before the show.

My friend and I were talking about how it's all window dressing, nothing really changes or stops brokers or scalpers, it just makes it harder for fans to get tickets in general.

We miss the old days of meeting a stranger in a parking lot and throwing tickets at them before the show. Dangerous and fun!

I just got a GA for Dec 6th. I see a red zone ticket for Oct 5th GA... 600... fan exhcange..

Oh look at you, how many shows is this now?

Keep updating my plans. I think end up only going to this one as wife has work stuff near Oct dates now. So trying to make it work.

More importantly this is a GA and of course for anxiety people like me better to know all the details before being at one of early shows.

So if people are throwing up I’d like to know before I fly to Vegas. And I meant throwing up from fake Larry’s drumming.

If people are throwing up, under the overhang will be a better place to be than previously thought.

My wife and I got thrown up on at a concert... you're not wrong. It's the worst feeling considering I don't drink, so I was very sober. Good news is was towards the end of the concert.

But I can't wait until a really tall guy or gal blocks the 100s view and the same thing happen when a 6-5 guy stands up and hits his fat head on the overhang jumping during Elevation.

Searching for 1 GA for Dec 8. My kid really wants to come with us and when is there ever going to be another chance to experience MY music in an impactful way with him again??

I know it will be something we both will always remember..... Long shot. I know.

Didn't pay attention until now as I was focused on early shows and things came out slowly... that I didn't put shows in context and realize there was 3 weeks of no U2 in Nov.

I just had a cancellation, so I have a GA for Thurs 10/5 available. I'll sell it at face if someone wants to walk in with me or I can just put it on the TM exchange.

Thanks to Simonapplewhite for trying to coordinate his dropping of GAs with me so I could snap them up - unfortunately I think I lost them to a scalper (who else would be there swooping them up the second they were dropped) when my stupid credit card had to send me a code. :angry:

Sooo frustrating and I don’t think this policy is keeping GAs from scalpers, just making it harder for us regular folk to actually get tickets from other fans!

But thanks for trying your best Mark you are greatly appreciated!!

And I’m still looking for 2 tickets (whatever you got) for Sept 30 if anyone has any!

Thanks to Simonapplewhite for trying to coordinate his dropping of GAs with me so I could snap them up - unfortunately I think I lost them to a scalper (who else would be there swooping them up the second they were dropped) when my stupid credit card had to send me a code. :angry:

Sooo frustrating and I don’t think this policy is keeping GAs from scalpers, just making it harder for us regular folk to actually get tickets from other fans!

But thanks for trying your best Mark you are greatly appreciated!!

And I’m still looking for 2 tickets (whatever you got) for Sept 30 if anyone has any!

That stinks, but many fans like me just got a GA ticket this way from checking constantly... so hopefully it went to another fan. It's a very bad system of course GA wise.

I hope you find tickets soon.

That stinks, but many fans like me just got a GA ticket this way from checking constantly... so hopefully it went to another fan. It's a very bad system of course GA wise.

I hope you find tickets soon.

Thank you so much and I’m happy you were able to get tickets this way!! I’ll be checking constantly the next few days and hope it will work for me at some point!

For the October 5th show, selling a P4 ticket (Sec 408, Row 7) ticket for face value ($140).

Yes! Killed me to pay $500 each but level 100 row 19 and now I don’t have to keep checking TM and can actually get some work done so I’m good LOL. If I can score some GA I will just sell these.

Great!

Back
Top Bottom