U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u201-2.jpg

u202-1.jpg

that's it. [/picspam] ;)

I'm really very happy that you like the pics. I only hope that one day I'll be able to post some pics of my own, when I finally see the boys live :)

Sooooo adorable :drool:

that's it. [/picspam] ;)

I'm really very happy that you like the pics. I only hope that one day I'll be able to post some pics of my own, when I finally see the boys live :)

You are seriously the picture queen :bow:
I hope you get to see them someday too. I just went to my first show at TO1 and I'll never forget it. If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? Are you close to any major cities where they might tour?

I hope you get to see them someday too. I just went to my first show at TO1 and I'll never forget it. If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? Are you close to any major cities where they might tour?

I live in Poland. unfortunatelly, I wasn't able to see them in August when they came to my country (for lots of reasons). maybe they will step by again on the next tour :)

Loving the new pics. HOWEVER..................What with the band sticking to the same clothes and them posing the same way at every show they go to, it's getting a bit samey :reject: It is getting to the point that it is difficult to differentiate from show to show. Most of the latter US pics, well we seen em all in Europe already :hmm:

Get some new gear boys:love: Just my opinion :sad:

I live in Poland. unfortunatelly, I wasn't able to see them in August when they came to my country (for lots of reasons). maybe they will step by again on the next tour :)

I hope you get to see them someday :hug:

Loving the new pics. HOWEVER..................What with the band sticking to the same clothes and them posing the same way at every show they go to, it's getting a bit samey :reject: It is getting to the point that it is difficult to differentiate from show to show. Most of the latter US pics, well we seen em all in Europe already :hmm:

Get some new gear boys:love: Just my opinion :sad:

I say we just steal all their clothes :shifty:

^^ Guess our minds are in the gutter cuz I seem to recall a little conversation we had yesterday about Adam robe stealing :wink:

you're right... :hmm:
I suppose I'll just have to steal Larry along with his tee and Adam and his robe.

or I'll leave the tee and just take Larry. or maybe I'll just go to sleep now and stop babbling...

you're right... :hmm:
I suppose I'll just have to steal Larry along with his tee and Adam and his robe.

or I'll leave the tee and just take Larry. or maybe I'll just go to sleep now and stop babbling...

I say you steal the tee and the robe and keep it for yourself. Then steal Adam and Larry and go to bed (with them:wink:) ..Gosh me and my perverted mind :reject:

I say you steal the tee and the robe and keep it for yourself. Then steal Adam and Larry and go to bed (with them:wink:) ..Gosh me and my perverted mind :reject:

I would reply to this, but that would get me banned from here for sure.

here's some Bono to cool my head ;)

bono05-3.jpg

bono04-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom