U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks GH :wave: I'll be putting a few Larry pics up, but as usual he was the elusive one. :wink:

For now, from Moncton. Bye Larry :wave: :sad:

MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak6.jpg
Perfect! :love::heart::faint:

All of your pictures are stellar, comet--but this one really "speaks to me"! :love:

His final 360 Crazy Tonight moment right there before he returned to his drums on stage. Kind of sad! :sad: He looks ok with it though I guess. :wink:

Oh and thanks, many of them are my daughters of course!

Thank you everyone who commented on the pics! :hug: Some are mine and some are my daughters. I tried to keep them identified separately which is why I watermarked them in the corner. If they say her full name chelsea penyak they are hers of course, and mine I just put CPenyak.

Oh God! Your pics are perfect Bonocomet.:hyper:
:bow: Thanks for sharing.

What type is your camera?

For all of my pics and hers from any show other than Moncton we used a Sony Cybershot DSC-H20 which is a point and shoot but has an awesome zoom for a tiny camera (10x) Best concert camera for U2 since it's legal! (And she gave it to me :ohmy::D while we were at the show in Moncton!)

For all her shots from Moncton she used a Canon 60D. Nice camera, but no zoom (and not concert legal!)

Thank you everyone who commented on the pics! :hug: Some are mine and some are my daughters. I tried to keep them identified separately which is why I watermarked them in the corner. If they say her full name chelsea penyak they are hers of course, and mine I just put CPenyak.

For all of my pics and hers from any show other than Moncton we used a Sony Cybershot DSC-H20 which is a point and shoot but has an awesome zoom for a tiny camera (10x) Best concert camera for U2 since it's legal! (And she gave it to me :ohmy::D while we were at the show in Moncton!)

For all her shots from Moncton she used a Canon 60D. Nice camera, but no zoom (and not concert legal!)

Great camera :up:
She was lucky to have gotten in with her.

Then ill check them after tonight , im.sleepy.. who invented timezones anyway :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom