U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can someone answer my question: I want to buy 2 t-shirts (U2 360 Tour) from U2.com > Welcome . I'm planning to attend the 11th of July concert (Paris, Stade de France). Do you think if I order them today or tomorrow I'll get them before the 11th of July? I'm asking this because de cd Rare, Medium and Remastered took 3week to get it.

Which tshirt do you want to buy? Not everything you see is what you get. Take a look at this:

As shown in the shop:
U2T45866.jpg

(This is the last picture. Before this they used this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/beastie666/U2T45848.jpg )

What you get:
P070509_1803.jpg

Thanks to this topic at u2.com: U2 shop quality...BEWARE! - All About U2 - Main Forum - U2 Community - Message Board - Kickapps

Btw, the shiprates to europa are pretty high, at least 15 dollars if you order up to $25. And no, it's not free when you order more. It's more expensive (21 if you buy for 50 dollars)

Just a warning :)

Which tshirt do you want to buy? Not everything you see is what you get. Take a look at this:

As shown in the shop:
U2T45866.jpg

(This is the last picture. Before this they used this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/beastie666/U2T45848.jpg )

What you get:
P070509_1803.jpg

Thanks to this topic at u2.com: U2 shop quality...BEWARE! - All About U2 - Main Forum - U2 Community - Message Board - Kickapps

Btw, the shiprates to europa are pretty high, at least 15 dollars if you order up to $25. And no, it's not free when you order more. It's more expensive (21 if you buy for 50 dollars)

Just a warning :)

hmmm.....i don't see any difference between the two pics. looks fine to me.

I'm just surprised it hasn't occurred to anyone just how long this Barcelona setup job is taking...and they're going to be able to refine this down to 3 days? Gonna be tight!

Disclaimer: The views expressed above are the sole express opinion of the author and do not necessarily indicate a heightened level of fear, alarm or unwarranted panic on the author's part. By reading the above post you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the author from any claims arising from but not limited to, arousal of such feelings of fear, alarm or unwarranted panic. Should any part of the author's views trigger such emotions as noted and/or feelings of rage, anger, disgust, dismay, exasperation leading to irrational outbursts in response etc, it is strongly recommended that you seek the professional advice of a medical doctor.

Sorry if anyone already mentioned this but not to worry. There are 3 stages. One where the show is being played. One being set up at the next venue and another in route to the show after that.
Btw: Haven't been to this forum in quite some time. I don't know why. It is very good and it's nice to have some new material to read!!

hmmm.....i don't see any difference between the two pics. looks fine to me.

The actual shirt's printing is MUCH smaller (look at the distance between the edge of the shirt, and the edge of the print, and the shirts are a different shape. The shop representation of the shirt is that it is slim fit, whereas the actual shirt is a standard loose fitting tshirt

The actual shirt's printing is MUCH smaller (look at the distance between the edge of the shirt, and the edge of the print, and the shirts are a different shape. The shop representation of the shirt is that it is slim fit, whereas the actual shirt is a standard loose fitting tshirt

ah. ok. yeah, a lot of retailers do that. unfortunately they're not even taking pictures of the actual shirt. they're just sent those preview pics from the manufacturers.

Well, who knows what size he ordered...

I ordered a shirt from u2.com right after Bomb was released and it was definately slim fit...

I have a question...

My brother lives currently in SALT LAKE CITY... and he likes U2, in fact, he brought me into this world (now I can't escape :shifty: )...

anyway... what are the nearer shows to him for him to travel, and are there any tickets left for them?

that's all... If anyone cand help me with this info, I'll be very appreciated :wave:

glendale would probably be the best bet and closest, but that show is on a tuesday.

another option could be dallas, that's on a monday night

Monday, October 12, 2009: Dallas, TX @ Cowboys Stadium
Wednesday, October 14, 2009: Houston, TX @ Reliant Stadium
Sunday, October 18, 2009: Norman, OK @ Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Tuesday, October 20, 2009: Glendale, AZ @ University of Phoenix Stadium
Friday, October 23, 2009: Las Vegas, NV @ Sam Boyd Stadium
Sunday, October 25, 2009: Los Angeles, CA @ Rose Bowl
Wednesday, October 28, 2009: Vancouver BC, Canada @ BC Place

i don't know what's available on ticketmaster.com

if he really really really wants to go, he might be able to find extra tickets floating around in the ticket forum.

-dan

Hey pepokiss, Vegas is actually a lot closer. I live clost to Salt Lake and it's only a 5 hour drive. Glendale is a 12 hour drive---but I'll be at the Glendale show!

Back
Top Bottom