U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thought this would be a good addition to this thread:

1630bono-still-hasnt-found-what-hes-looking-for.jpg

i don't want to create a new thread for this, but i want to give a :up: to archbishop tutu's little speech prior to WTSHNN.

the same people who marched for civil rights in the united states
are the same people who protested aparthied in south africa
who are the same people who worked for peace in ireland
and are the same people who fought against debt slavery in the jubilee year 2000
who are the same people beautiful people that i see when i look around this place tonight in 360 degrees

we are those people
we are the same person

because our voices were heard, millions more of our brothers and sisters are alive
thanks to the miracle of aids drugs and malaria drugs

they will be doctors
they will be ministers
they will be scientists
who will live to solve great problems

yes there are many obstacles
of course there are always roadblocks in the way of justice

but god will put a wind at our back
and a rising road ahead

if we work with each other as one...

-dan

Though they could merge Tutu's last line into the "EVERYONEE!!" scream from the beginning of the encore during the Verigo arena shows...:ohmy:

Just listened to Barcelona 2. :up:

Please people, no clapping during MOS.

U2 360° Tour Merchandise

- For fans that attended the 2 Barcelona gigs or knows something about it.

Did you sow any U2 360° Tour Merchandise stores/giftshops
anywhere in Camp Nou inside or outside the stadium,
selling descent 360° Tour items like Hats, T-Shirts, Posters, Pins etc?

Anyone know how the band feels after 2 nights (articles/interviews)? Are they happy with the stage/CLAW and set-list, I'd like to know how things went from their perspective.

what has this space link up thing been like... good, or like the sarajevo link ups, just making it all a bit awkward. sounds more the latter from the cd i burned

Anyone know how the band feels after 2 nights (articles/interviews)? Are they happy with the stage/CLAW and set-list, I'd like to know how things went from their perspective.

They told me they were a little disappointed by the Interferers' reactions to the setlist. Bono loves the mask bit. Larry wishes he could spend the whole show with his back to the audience. But other than that they say they're pleased.

They told me they were a little disappointed by the Interferers' reactions to the setlist. Bono loves the mask bit. Larry wishes he could spend the whole show with his back to the audience. But other than that they say they're pleased.

:lol:

...and Adam stands by decision on wearing that shirt on day one.

I've been searching this site for an hour, and I can't find any info about what was the latest time that people who had line up got into the inner circle at the last few shows. Anyone know? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom